About the Klipsch Heritage Groove
Vintage look, killer sound
Vintage look, killer sound
The Klipsch Heritage Groove has a cool, mid-century modern appearance. Its eye-catching design includes spun metal control buttons, as well as a woven speaker grille and real wood veneer panels. And this portable Bluetooth speaker also delivers on performance. Its professionally tuned driver, enclosure, and amplifier produce clear, detailed sound with robust bass.
Superior sound from the Klipsch speaker experts
The Heritage Groove features a 3” aluminum full-range driver. Its high-excursion design makes it quite responsive, delivering fine details from your music. Two side-firing passive bass radiators reinforce the low frequencies, giving them real depth.
Go ahead and crank it up. Even playing at its maximum volume of 97dB, the Heritage Groove gives you clean, accurate sound with minimal distortion.
Wireless or wired
Stream to the Heritage Groove from your smartphone, tablet or computer via Bluetooth. Or use the 3.5mm stereo minijack input to connect a portable player with an analog line output or headphone jack.
- portable Bluetooth speaker for use with smartphones, tablets, and laptops
- one 3" aluminum full-range, high-excursion driver
- two side-firing passive bass radiators
- maximum volume: 97dB
- 20 watts total system power
- frequency response: 65-22,000 Hz
- spun metal control buttons
- real wood veneer panels
- stereo 3.5mm minijack input for portable devices
- USB charging cable
- built-in rechargeable battery delivers up to 8 hours of operation
- 6-1/16"W x 5-1/16"H x 3-11/16"D
- weight: 2.2 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 1067915
What's in the box:
- Bluetooth portable speaker
- USB-to-AC power adapter
- 30" microUSB-to-USB cable
- Instruction booklet
- Warranty information
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Klipsch Heritage Groove
Heritage Wireless Series: As part of the Klipsch Heritage Wireless series, the Heritage Groove incorporates luxury materials, including real wood veneer and tactile spun switches and knobs, with the latest acoustic technologies for legendary Klipsch sound.
Full-Range Sound: The Klipsch Heritage Groove portable Bluetooth speaker houses a 3" full-range, high-excursion driver powered by a 10W (RMS) / 20W (Peak) built-in amplifier with advanced DSP equalization, plus two side-firing passive bass radiators for dynamic, lifelike sound at any volume level.
Built-in Bluetooth: The Klipsch Heritage Groove features built-in Bluetooth with support for wireless audio streaming (A2DP) and control (AVRCP), as well as hands-free communication (HFP). You can pair multiple Bluetooth devices with the Heritage Groove speaker, but only one can be connected and used at a time. The Heritage Groove has a Bluetooth wireless range of approximately 33'.
- Wireless Audio Streaming: You'll be able to wirelessly stream music apps, stored music, and other audio content from your Bluetooth-enabled source device to the Heritage Groove speaker. You can control Play, Pause, and Volume functions from the speaker. Advanced music control and song/artist/album display will still be done from your Bluetooth source device.
- Hands-Free Speakerphone: The Heritage Groove is equipped with a built-in microphone array and can be used as a hands-free speakerphone for your Bluetooth enabled smartphone. When a call is received, the incoming call tone will sound through the speaker. If there is audio playing when the a call is answered, the audio will pause and only the call will be audible. To answer or end a call, simply press the Play/Pause button on top of the speaker. Use the speaker's built-in microphone to carry on your side of the conversation, while the other party is heard through the speaker. To make a call you will still need to use your smartphone and the call will automatically transfer over to the Heritage Groove speaker.
Aux Input: In addition to wireless Bluetooth connectivity, the Heritage Groove is outfitted with a rear-panel 3.5mm Aux input for a wired connection of an external audio device with an analog output or headphone jack.
Rechargeable Battery: The Klipsch Heritage Groove portable Bluetooth speaker is powered by a built-in rechargeable battery (7.4V/2200mAh) that provides up to 8 hours of playback time on a single charge. The Heritage Groove also comes with an AC power adapter to charge the battery, as well as supply power to the Bluetooth speaker.
Note: Battery life and playback time varies based on audio content and volume level.