About the Klipsch KHO-7
Enjoy sweet Klipsch sound on the porch or patio
I feel like I can always count on Klipsch speakers to deliver great sound at a reasonable price. This pair of weather-resistant Klipsch KHO-7 speakers can be mounted vertically or horizontally under the eaves or on a screened-in porch, and they use the company's proprietary horn-loaded driver technology for plenty of volume and crystal-clear detail. Mounting brackets and hardware are included.
- rust-proof ABS enclosure and aluminum grille
- Tractrix® horn with 1" silk dome compression driver
- 5-1/4" poly cone woofer
- bass-reflex enclosure with front-firing port
- includes vinyl port plugs for sealing enclosure in extremely wet conditions
- frequency response 65-20,000 Hz (±3dB)
- sensitivity 92 dB
- handles up to 75 watts continuous program power
includes mounting brackets and stainless steel hardware
- Dimensions and warranty:
- 6-3/4"W x 12-1/4"H x 8-1/4"D (including bracket)
- weight: 6 lbs. (each)
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 097140001801
What's in the box:
- 2 Outdoor loudspeakers
- 2 Grilles
- 2 Mounting brackets
- 2 Port plugs
- 4 Knobs
- Two 50" lengths of 18AWG speaker wire
- User Manual
- Important Safety Instructions
- Warranty Information
Klipsch KHO-7 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Klipsch KHO-7
Features & specs
|Tweeter Type||Tractrix Horn|
|Power Range (watts)||up to 75|
|Frequency Response||65-20k Hz|
|Connector Type||5-Way post|
|Mounting Bracket Included||Yes|
|Parts Warranty||5 Years|
|Labor Warranty||5 Years|
All-Weather Construction: With its UV-resistant ABS enclosure, rust-proof aluminum grille, and powder-coated aluminum bracket, the Klipsch KHO-7 outdoor loudspeaker is designed to perform consistently under the harshest of conditions. the Klipsch KHO-7 is the perfect solution for outdoor sound on the patio, deck, porch, or by the pool. The ABS speaker enclosure, aluminum grille, and powder-coated bracket can all be painted.
2-Way Driver Design: The KHO-7 produces lifelike sound through its 5.25" poly cone woofer and a 1" silk dome compression driver tweeter loaded with an exclusive Klipsch 90º x 40º Tractrix Horn. This advanced horn design dramatically increases efficiency and allows the outdoor loudspeaker to produce more output using less energy.
- Tracktrix Horn-Loaded Tweeter: For decades, Klipsch's proprietary Tractrix horn design has delivered high eficiency, low distortion, and superb dynamics. The 90° x 40° Tractrix Horn geometry utilized in the KHO-7 provides exceptional efficiency and detail, while focusing the sound on your listening space.
- 5.25" Poly Cone Woofer: With a 5.25” poly cone woofer and a Tractrix horn-loaded 1" silk dome compression driver, the KHO-7 provides exceptional sound for your outdoor space using the same design principles as Klipsch high performance home theater and professional cinema speakers.
Bass Reflex Port: The Klipsch KHO-7 features a front-firing port for greater efficiency and bigger bass response. A vinyl port plug is included for installations that may expose the speaker's bass port to extremely wet conditions. Use of the port plug will result in a slight loss in the bass frequencies, but will make the speakers more weather-resistant and ensure a long and trouble-free life.
Binding Post Terminals: Each speaker is equipped with a set of 5-way binding post terminals that will accept bare wire (up to 12AWG), pin-connectors, spade-lugs, or banana plugs (single or dual). Plastic inserts will need to be removed from the binding post terminals to accommodate banana plugs. Two 50' lengths of 18AWG speaker wire are included.
Mounting Bracket: Included with the KHO-7 speakers are C-style mounting brackets that provide tremendous placement flexibility. The bracket is attached to the speaker with the supplied low profile knobs, which thread into the top and bottom of the cabinet. This allows the speaker to be angled to the left or right when mounted vertically, or up and down when mounted horizontally. The C-bracket has a 180-degree adjustment range.
- Dimensions With Bracket: 6.75" (w) x 12.0" (h) x 8.375" (d)
- Dimensions Without Bracket: 6.75" (w) x 11.0" (h) x 7.375" (d)
Note: Mounting screws are not included and sold separately at your local hardware store.
Placement Options: Many of the placement recommendations for indoor use also apply in outdoor applications. The most common difference is the desire or need to mount the speakers above ear level on a wall or under an overhang.
- To achieve the best performance from KHO-7, place both speakers on the same wall facing the listening area and space them 6' to 15' apart.
- For a higher quality stereo image, angle down, or toe-in the speakers toward the primary listening area.
- Additional bass output will result if you place the speakers in a corner or near a wall; this provides greater bass coupling due to the additional reflected energy from the walls.
2 questions already asked