About the Klipsch X12 Neckband
Klipsch's extra-slim earbuds go wireless
Klipsch's extra-slim earbuds go wireless
The Klipsch X12 Neckband wireless headphones feature the same sleek, streamlined earbuds found in the company's wired X12i in-ears. You also get the same full-range balanced armature drivers and patented oval-shaped ear tips. But this version has Bluetooth on board, so music plays wirelessly from your phone or tablet. They also sport the nifty around-the-neck design — a popular choice with our customers lately.
Sweat-proof, lightweight, and convenient
I got my hands on a prototype of the X12 Neckband, and the materials used feel worthy of the reference-level performance. Klipsch molded the exoskeleton of the neckband from black chrome steel and lined it with genuine leather. If you've never worn this type of headphone, the band actually rests on your collar area, allowing you to move your head around more freely. The light and lean earbuds seem like they are hardly there at all.
Plus, the neckband is water-resistant, so a little sweat or moisture won't cause any problems. There are controls for music and phone calls, and the built-in microphone ensures conversations are clear. In a cool touch, the neckband actually vibrates to alert you when a call comes through.
A proper fit for top-notch sound
The milled-aluminum earpieces are angled to fit snug. This helps isolate your music from outside noise. Klipsch's patented soft oval ear tips conform to the shape of your ear canal and create a tight seal. There are five pairs included along with a pair of Comply™ foam tips, to help you find the best fit.
Each earbud features a precision balanced-armature driver for transparent, natural sound. The ported enclosures deliver clear highs and mids along with exceptionally deep lows.
- built-in Bluetooth for wireless music listening and phone calls
- full-range balanced-armature driver design delivers crisp highs and deep, powerful bass
- rechargeable battery offers up to 18 hours of listening
- IPX4-rated water-resistant
- tangle-resistant cables connect to a leather-lined neckband
- neckband vibrates for phone call notification
- in-line remote and microphone for controlling music and phone calls
- milled aluminum earpiece housings for durability and style
- 5 pairs of patented Klipsch oval ear tips for a comfortable, custom fit
- 1 pair of Comply Ts-100 foam ear tips for secure fit and low resonance
- offer up to 26dB of noise attenuation
- includes carrying case and clothing clip
- frequency response: 5-19,000 Hz
- weight: 3.1 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 1063591
What's in the box:
- Bluetooth neckband headphones (Black)
- 5 Pairs of oval ear tips (one pair installed)
- Pair of Comply TS-100 Foam ear tips
- 25" USB charging cable (Type A USB on one end and Micro-B USB on other end
- Zippered carrying case
- Owner's Manual
- Comply Ear Tips "How to Use" card
Scratch & Dent items may be missing non-essential accessories. In some cases the manufacturer's accessories have been replaced with generic equivalents.
See the difference between "Open Box" and "Scratch & Dent" Outlet items
Klipsch X12 Neckband reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Klipsch X12 Neckband
Features & specs
|Earcup Width x Height||0.256 x 0.254|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Voice Assistant Access|
|Frequency Response||5-19k Hz|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The Klipsch Reference x12 Neckband headphones consists of a pair of x12i in-ear headphones with a genuine leather-bound neckband that houses a pair of large batteries and a Bluetooth wireless receiver. Control pods on each end of the neckband include an integrated microphone, raised control buttons, and a vibration feature for notifications. The x12 Neckband headphones include 6 pairs of silicon ear tips, a USB charging cable, and an elegant zippered storage case.
Drivers: The x12 Neckband headphones feature KG-926 Balanced Armature drivers that deliver audiophile-grade sound. The drivers are precisely placed inside of a milled aluminum housing, and are ported and vented for unmatched performance. The headphones provide the warmth of a classic tube amplifier, with a wide dynamic range.
Ear Tips: The headphones include three pairs of oval-shaped Comfort Fit silicon ear tips (small, medium, large), two pairs of dual-flange silicon ear tips (small, large), and one pair of Comply TS-100 Premium Foam ear tips. The silicon tips are oval-shaped to fit the natural shape of the ear canal. The Comply ear tips are made with memory foam, which is body-heat activated to expand to fill the ear canal for a more secure fit and higher noise isolation (-26dB).
Bluetooth 4.0: The headphones feature Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology with a range of up to approximately 33 feet (10 meters). Bluetooth profiles include Multipoint A2DP, AVRCP, and Multipoint HFP. The headphones include aptX + AAC streaming for high-fidelity sound.
Battery: The wireless headphones are powered by a built-in 220mAh rechargeable battery. The battery can be charged via USB (5.0V, 0.5A) with the supplied charging cable. When fully charged, the battery provides approximately 18 hours of power for wireless listening.
On-board Controls: The headphones have two control pods with controls that are compatible with Apple iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch) and Android smartphones and tablets. The 3-button remote controls volume up and down, as well as play/pause, next track, previous track, and Voice Assistance (e.g. Siri). When managing your phone calls, the remote can answer, reject, and end your calls.
Integrated Microphone: The Klipsch x12 Neckband headphones feature an integrated microphone with cVc (Clear Voice Capture) 6.0 technology. With cVc, you get clear, natural voice communications with ambient noise rejection.
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz - 19 kHz
- Ear Bud Dimensions: 0.256" Width x 0.254" Height x 1.028" Depth (including ear tip)
- Neckband Dimensions: 8.5" Length (outer circumference), 1.32" Height, 0.73" Depth
- Overall Weight: 3.1 ounces
1 question already asked