About the Klipsch R5 Neckband
Klipsch sound and mobile-friendly
Klipsch sound and mobile-friendly
Klipsch earbuds are known for their snug fit and foward, powerful sound. That's why lot of the musicians working here at Crutchfield gravitate toward them. The Klipsch R5 Neckband headphones also have Bluetooth on board, so music plays wirelessly from your phone or tablet. They also sport the nifty around-the-neck design — a popular choice with our customers lately.
Sweat-proof, lightweight, and convenient
If you've never worn this type of headphone, the band actually rests on your collar area, allowing you to move your head around more freely. The lightweight earbuds seem like they are hardly there at all.
Plus, the neckband is water-resistant, so a little sweat or moisture won't cause any problems. There are controls for music and phone calls, and the built-in microphone ensures conversations are clear. In a cool touch, the neckband actually vibrates to alert you when a call comes through.
A proper fit for top-notch sound
Klipsch gave the earpieces a unique, angled shape for a more secure fit. This helps isolate your music from outside noise. Klipsch includes three sizes of their patented soft oval ear tips. These special tips conform to the shape of your ear canal and create a tight seal.
- built-in Bluetooth for wireless music listening and phone calls
- 5mm dynamic drivers voiced similar to Klipsch speakers
- rechargeable battery offers up to 8 hours of listening
- IPX4-rated water-resistant
- tangle-resistant cables connect to a neckband
- neckband vibrates for phone call notification
- in-line remote and microphone for controlling music and phone calls
- 3 pairs of patented Klipsch oval ear tips for a comfortable, custom fit
- offers up to 22dB of noise attenuation
- includes carrying case and clothing clip
- frequency response: 10-19,000 Hz
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 1064311
What's in the box:
- Neckband in-ear headphones (black)
- 19" USB cable (Type A USB on one end and Micro-B USB on other end)
- 4 Pairs of ear tips (1 pair installed)
- Owner's Manual
More details on the Klipsch R5 Neckband
Features & specs
|Earcup Width x Height||0.331" x 0.41"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Frequency Response||10-19k Hz|
|Cord Length||10.3" x 2|
|1/4-inch Adapter Included||No|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The Klipsch R5 Neckband in-ear headphones features of a pair of in-ear headphones with a genuine leather-bound neckband that houses the batteries and Bluetooth wireless receiver. Control pods on each end of the neckband include an integrated microphone, raised control buttons, and a vibration feature for notifications. The R5 Neckband headphones include 4 pairs of ear tips, and a USB charging cable.
Drivers: The R5 Neckband headphones feature a new 5mm dynamic moving coil micro-driver that accurately delivers the classic Klipsch sound. The drivers are precisely placed inside of a small acoustic module that is designed to stay in your ears wherever you go. The patented, oval-shaped Comfort Fit silicone ear tips fit the natural shape of the ear canal, ensuring a deeper fit and good seal for excellent noise isolation (-22dB). Four pairs of ear tips are included, including one pair of dual-flange ear tips.
Bluetooth 4.0: The headphones feature Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology with a range of up to approximately 33 feet (10 meters). Bluetooth profiles include Multipoint A2DP, AVRCP, and Multipoint HFP. The headphones include SBC, aptX + AAC streaming for high-fidelity sound.
Battery: The wireless headphones are powered by a built-in 110mAh rechargeable battery. The battery can be charged via USB (5.0V, 0.5A) with the supplied charging cable. When fully charged, the battery provides approximately 8 hours of power for wireless listening.
On-board Controls: The headphones have two control pods with controls that are compatible with Apple iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch) and Android smartphones and tablets. The 3-button remote controls volume up and down, as well as play/pause, next track, and previous track. When managing your phone calls, the remote can answer, reject, and end your calls. The single button on the left pod controls power and Bluetooth pairing.
Integrated Microphone: The Klipsch R5 Neckband headphones feature an integrated microphone with cVc (Clear Voice Capture) 6.0 technology. With cVc, you get clear, natural voice communications with ambient noise rejection.
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 19 kHz
- Ear Bud Dimensions: 0.331" Width x 0.41" Height x 0.907" Depth (including ear tip)
- Neckband Dimensions: 19.5" Length (outer circumference tip-to-tip), 0.55" Pod height, 0.6" Pod width
- Overall Weight: 1.2 ounces
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?