About the Klipsch R6 On-ear
Powerful Klipsch sound, wherever you may roam
We have many unapologetic Klipsch fanboys and fangirls here at Crutchfield. Their sound signature just nails the sweet spot between musical and aggressive. The Klipsch R6 on-ear headphones deliver that well-known "front-of-the-house" sound in a no-frills, portable package. Just connect these lightweight on-ears to a good old-fashioned 3.5mm headphone jack for well-rounded, energetic sound with deep bass.
- closed-back, on-ear design
- lightweight and portable
- 40mm dynamic drivers deliver Klipsch's signature immediate, energetic sound
- well-rounded sound with powerful bass
- 55" cable with 3.5mm miniplug
- folding design for easy storage
- soft memory foam earpads and leather-lined headband
- includes carrying case
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 110 dB
- impedance: 32 ohms
- weight: 5.6 ounces
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 1062411
What's in the box:
- On-ear headphones with attached 55" cable (straight 3.5mm plug)
- Cloth storage pouch
- Owner's Manual
Klipsch R6 On-ear reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Klipsch R6 On-ear
Features & specs
|Earcup Width x Height||2.602" x 3.501"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||No|
|Frequency Response||20-20k Hz|
|1/4-inch Adapter Included||No|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The Klipsch Reference R6 On-ear headphones feature the legendary Klipsch sound and premium comfort. The headphones come with a 55" cable and a soft carrying pouch.
Drivers: The R6 headphones are equipped with 40mm full-range KG-150 dynamic moving-coil drivers.
Ear Pads: The headphones have removable memory foam ear pads that provide long-time comfort, and an excellent seal to keep out external noise, while keeping your music inside. The ear cups swivel so they can be stored flat in the included soft cloth pouch.
Cable: The Klipsch R6 headphones come with a non-detachable 55" cable that terminates into a slender 3.5mm plug that is compatible with most smartphone cases.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 mW): 110 dB
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Ear Cup Dimensions: 2.602"W x 3.051"H x 1.42"D
- Weight: 5.5 ounces
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked