About the Klipsch Reference On-ear Bluetooth®
"Front row" sound from wireless headphones
"Front row" sound from wireless headphones
Klipsch grew their loyal following by making speakers with a bold, immediate sound presentation. You feel like you're listening at a show, right up near the mosh-pit area. Only you shouldn't suffer the same aches and throbbing in your head — the Klipsch Reference on-ear headphones are quite comfortable.
These lightweight ‘phones deliver intimate, energetic sound with tight-yet-lively bass. Music plays wirelessly from your phone via Bluetooth. They're well-padded and fit firmly, so you can listen comfortably on the go. And true Klipsch fans will appreciate the no-nonsense look.
- closed-back, on-ear design helps keep out external noise
- Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity for wireless music listening and phone calls with compatible smartphones
- aptX™ and AAC decoding provides high-quality music streaming from compatible devices
- lightweight and portable
- 40mm dynamic drivers deliver Klipsch's signature "front-row" sound
- clear highs and strong, accurate bass
- built-in rechargeable battery offers up to 20 hours of wireless use (USB charging cable included)
- earcup controls for calls and music
- built-in microphone for clear phone conversations
- 48" miniplug cable included for wired listening
- folding design for easy storage
- memory foam earpads and padded headband for comfort
- includes hard travel case
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 110 dB
- impedance: 32 ohms
- weight: 8.2 ounces
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 1062799
What's in the box:
- On-ear Bluetooth headphones (black)
- 50" Straight cable (3.5mm plug)
- 40" USB charging cable (Type A USB on one end and Micro-B USB on other end)
- Hard zippered case
- Owner's Manual
- Warranty information
Klipsch Reference On-ear Bluetooth® reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Klipsch Reference On-ear Bluetooth®
Features & specs
|Earcup Width x Height||2.46 x 3.055|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Voice Assistant Access|
|Frequency Response||20-20k Hz|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The Klipsch Reference Series On-ear Bluetooth headphones feature Bluetooth 4.0, so you can enjoy your music and phone calls wirelessly. The headphones come with a tangle-resistant pass-through cable, a USB charging cable, and a hard shell zippered carrying case.
Bluetooth 4.0: The headphones feature Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology with a range of up to approximately 33 feet (10 meters). Bluetooth profiles include Multipoint A2DP, AVRCP, and Multipoint HFP. The headphones include aptX + AAC streaming for high-fidelity sound.
Drivers: The on-ear BT headphones are equipped with 40mm full-range KG-105 drivers.
Ear Pads: The headphones have removable memory foam ear pads that provide long-time comfort, and an excellent seal to keep out external noise, while keeping your music inside. The ear cups are hinged and can fold in for compact storage in the supplied hard shell case.
Battery: The wireless headphones are powered by a built-in 400mAh rechargeable battery. The battery can be charged via USB (5.0V, 0.5A) with the supplied charging cable. When fully charged, the battery provides approximately 20 hours of power for wireless listening.
Integrated Microphone: The Klipsch On-ear BT headphones feature an integrated microphone with cVc (Clear Voice Capture) 6.0 technology. With cVc, you get clear, natural voice communications with ambient noise rejection.
On-board Controls: The headphones have on-board controls that are compatible with Apple iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch) and Android smartphones and tablets. The 3-button remote controls volume up and down, as well as play/pause, next track, previous track, and Voice Assistance (e.g. Siri). When managing your phone calls, the remote can answer, reject, and end your calls. The on-board controls only operate when Bluetooth is on. They do not work when you're listening using the pass-through cable.
Pass-Through Cable: The Klipsch On-ear BT headphones come with a 50" tangle-resistant flat pass-through cable, which allows you to listen to your music and phone calls when the built-in battery is exhausted. The cable has no in-line remote, so you will have to control your music and phone calls on the connected device. The cable terminates into a slender 3.5mm plug that is compatible with most smartphone cases.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 mW): 110 dB
- Power Handling: 100 mW
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Ear Cup Dimensions: 2.46"W x 3.055"H x 1.909"D
- Weight: 8.1 ounces (without cable)