About the Klipsch Reference Over-ear Bluetooth®
"I'm with the band..."
Many of the musicians and frequent concert-goers working here at Crutchfield are fervent Klipsch fans. Here's why: the company's immediate, hard-hitting house sound is modeled after the intimate experience of a live show. It takes you right down in front of the stage, where you can feel the energy and emotion of the performer. The Klipsch Reference Over-ear Bluetooth headphones make it convenient to hear that exciting sound on the go. Music plays wirelessly from your phones, and controls are right on the earcup.
- closed-back, over-ear design helps keep out external noise
- Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity for wireless music listening and phone calls with compatible smartphones
- aptX™ and AAC decoding provides high-quality music streaming from compatible devices
- lightweight and portable
- 40mm Klipsch Balanced Dynamic drivers designed to emulate the company's loudspeakers
- immediate, up-front soundstage
- lower distortion for clear, accurate sound
- built-in rechargeable battery offers up to 20 hours of wireless use (USB charging cable included)
- earcup controls for calls and music
- built-in microphone for clear phone conversations
- 48" miniplug cable included for wired listening
- folding design for easy storage
- memory foam earpads and padded headband for comfort
- includes hard travel case
- frequency response: 15-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 110 dB
- impedance: 32 ohms
- weight: 9.5 ounces
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 1063394
What's in the box:
- Over-ear Bluetooth headphones (white)
- 50" Straight cable (3.5mm plug)
- 40" USB charging cable (Type A USB on one end and Micro-B USB on other end)
- Hard zippered case
- Owner's Manual
- Warranty information
Klipsch Reference Over-ear Bluetooth® reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Klipsch Reference Over-ear Bluetooth®
Features & specs
|Earcup Width x Height||2.972 x 3.718|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Voice Assistant Access|
|Frequency Response||20-20k Hz|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The Klipsch Reference Series over-ear Bluetooth headphones feature the latest driver technology and premium comfort. With Bluetooth 4.0, you can enjoy your music and phone calls wirelessly. The headphones come with a tangle-resistant pass-through cable, a USB charging cable, and a hard shell zippered carrying case.
Bluetooth 4.0: The headphones feature Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology with a range of up to approximately 33 feet (10 meters). Bluetooth profiles include Multipoint A2DP, AVRCP, and Multipoint HFP. The headphones include aptX + AAC streaming for high-fidelity sound.
Klipsch Balanced Dynamic (KBD) Drivers: The over-ear BT headphones are equipped with high-end 40mm Klipsch Balanced Dynamic drivers. KBD technology utilizes fully balanced drivers that move like a piston to deliver lower distortion and increased bass.
Ear Pads: The headphones have removable memory foam ear pads that provide long-time comfort, and an excellent seal to keep out external noise, while keeping your music inside. The ear cups are hinged and can fold in for compact storage in the supplied hard shell case.
Battery: The wireless headphones are powered by a built-in 400mAh rechargeable battery. The battery can be charged via USB (5.0V, 0.5A) with the supplied charging cable. When fully charged, the battery provides approximately 20 hours of power for wireless listening.
Integrated Microphone: The Klipsch over-ear BT headphones feature an integrated microphone with cVc (Clear Voice Capture) 6.0 technology. With cVc, you get clear, natural voice communications with ambient noise rejection.
On-board Controls: The headphones have on-board controls that are compatible with Apple iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch) and Android smartphones and tablets. The 3-button remote controls volume up and down, as well as play/pause, next track, previous track, and Voice Assistance (e.g. Siri). When managing your phone calls, the remote can answer, reject, and end your calls. The on-board controls only operate when Bluetooth is on. They do not work when you're listening using the pass-through cable.
Pass-Through Cable: The Klipsch Over-ear BT headphones come with a 50" tangle-resistant flat pass-through cable, which allows you to listen to your music and phone calls when the built-in battery is exhausted. The cable has no in-line remote, so you will have to control your music and phone calls on the connected device. The cable terminates into a slender 3.5mm plug that is compatible with most smartphone cases.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (with Bluetooth); 15Hz - 20 kHz (with pass-through cable)
- Sensitivity (1 mW): 110 dB
- Power Handling: 100 mW
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Ear Cup Dimensions: 2.972"W x 3.718"H x 1.917"D
- Weight: 9.4 ounces (without cable)
1 question already asked