About the Klipsch Reference Over-ear
"I'm with the band..."
Many of the musicians and frequent concert-goers working here at Crutchfield are fervent Klipsch fans. Here's why: the company's immediate, hard-hitting house sound is modeled after the intimate experience of a live show. It takes you right down in front of the stage, where you can feel the energy and emotion of the performer. The Klipsch Reference Over-ear headphones make it convenient to hear that exciting sound on the go. They connect using a 3.5mm miniplug, and feature in-line controls for music and calls.
- closed-back, over-ear design helps keep out external noise
- 40mm Klipsch Balanced Dynamic drivers designed to emulate the company's loudspeakers
- immediate, up-front soundstage
- lower distortion for clear, accurate sound
- clean, solid design and build
- detachable 48" flat miniplug cable with three-button remote and microphone for iPhone®
- folding design for easy storage
- memory foam earpads and padded headband for comfort
- includes hard travel case
- frequency response: 15-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 110 dB
- impedance: 32 ohms
- weight: 8.9 ounces
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 1062800
What's in the box:
- Over-ear headphones (black)
- 50" Straight cable with in-line mic/remote (3.5mm plug)
- Hard zippered case
- Owner's Manual
- Warranty information
Klipsch Reference Over-ear reviews
I bought these headphones about a week ago they sound very good they are worth the money. They are the best sounding headphones I've ever had. They seem pretty sturdy like they will hold up also. If you like the sound of Klipsch you will like these headphones.
Pros: Easy simple use. Nice clean look of headphones seems dirty and very good sound quality. They are very comfortable.
Cons: Nothing that I have found so far I have only had them for about a week.
1 of 1 found this helpful
More details on the Klipsch Reference Over-ear
Features & specs
|Earcup Width x Height||2.915" x 3.752"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Frequency Response||15-20k Hz|
|1/4-inch Adapter Included||No|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
Overview: The Klipsch Reference Series over-ear headphones feature the latest driver technology and premium comfort. The headphones come with a 50" tangle-resistant cable with an in-line microphone and remote control, and a hard shell zippered carrying case.
Klipsch Balanced Dynamic (KBD) Drivers: The over-ear headphones are equipped with high-end 40mm Klipsch Balanced Dynamic drivers. KBD technology utilizes fully balanced drivers that move like a piston to deliver lower distortion and increased bass.
Ear Pads: The headphones have removable memory foam ear pads that provide long-time comfort, and an excellent seal to keep out external noise, while keeping your music inside. The ear cups are hinged and can fold in for compact storage in the supplied hard shell case.
Cable: The Klipsch Over-ear headphones come with a 50", tangle-resistant flat cable. The cable has an in-line microphone and remote that is compatible with Apple iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch). The 3-button remote controls volume up and down, as well as play/pause, next track, previous track, fast forward, fast reverse, and Siri. When managing your phone calls, the remote can answer/reject/end your calls, and switch between calls. The remote has limited functionality with Android devices. The cable terminates into a slender 3.5mm plug that is compatible with most smartphone cases.
- Frequency Response: 15 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 mW): 110 dB
- Power Handling: 100 mW
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Ear Cup Dimensions: 2.915"W x 3.752"H x 1.958"D
- Weight: 9.2 ounces (with cable)
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?