About the Klipsch The Three with Google Assistant
Retro look, futuristic voice control
Retro look, futuristic voice control
Klipsch's The Three with Google Assistant sports a classic mid-century modern look. It features a woven speaker grille, real wood veneer and proven Klipsch acoustic design. But its retro exterior hides some cutting-edge features inside, like built-in voice control and wireless streaming for a wide range of music sources.
Hands-free help from the Google Assistant
Tell the Three to play a favorite song, give you the weather, or remind you how many tablespoons are in a cup. Just say "OK Google" to get startedGoogle Assistant also gives you hands-free voice control over compatible smart home devices from Wemo, Philips Hue, Samsung SmartThings, Nest, and others. Plus you can stream music from your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth.
Clear, full sound from true speaker experts
The Three features two 2-1/4” full-range drivers that deliver full, detailed stereo sound, plus a signature Klipsch 5-1/4” long-throw woofer filling out the low end. Dual opposed 5-1/4” passive radiators help provide additional bass punch.
Chromecast for audio streaming
This Klipsch Three uses Google's Chromecast built-in wireless audio platform. Stream music over your Wi-Fi® network from your favorite apps on your smartphone or tablet, such as Spotify®, TIDAL, Pandora®, Google Play Music, TuneIn, and iHeartRadio.
Simple multi-room audio
You can also make this Klipsch Three part of a wireless whole-house audio system using your Wi-Fi network and other Chromecast-compatible speakers. Have a Klipsch Three in the bedroom play a Pandora station, while another in the kitchen plays a Spotify playlist. Or have multiple Chromecast-compatible speakers play the same song. And you can control it all with your voice.
- Bluetooth 4.0 including aptX technology for high-fidelity streaming with compatible devices
- built-in Wi-Fi® for music streaming and voice control
- two 2-1/4" full-range drivers
- 5-1/4" long-throw woofer with dual opposed 5-1/4" passive radiators
- 60 watts total system power
- frequency response: 45-20,000 Hz (-3dB)
- supports high-resolution audio up to 24-bit/96kHz
Google Assistant functions:
- built-in voice control
- Google Home app control
- free download from Apple® App Store and GooglePlay
- stay in the know about weather, traffic, finance, sports, and more
- set alarms, start timers, and add items to your shopping list
- Chromecast built-in for creating a multi-room audio setup with other compatible wireless speakers and devices
- control multi-room playback with two or more compatible wireless speakers
- control Chromecast built-in-compatible streaming services such as Spotify, TIDAL, Pandora, Google Play Music, TuneIn, and iHeartRadio (subscription required for some services)
- metal switches and control knobs
- real wood veneer
- 13-3/4"W x 7-1/2"H x 9-3/4"D
- weight: 10.32 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 1066264
What's in the box:
- Active wireless speaker system
- 57" AC power cord
- Owner's Manual
- Google Assistant note
More details on the Klipsch The Three with Google Assistant
Klipsch Heritage Design: Incorporating luxury materials such as real wood veneer and tactile metal switches and knobs, the Klipsch Heritage Wireless Three blends the acoustics and classic design legacy of Paul W. Klipsch with the latest technologies available today.
Professionally Tuned Stereo Sound: The Klipsch Heritage Wireless Three is a stereo tabletop system featuring two 2.25" full-range drivers and a 5.25" long-throw woofer, bi-amplified for audio resolution and professionally tuned by Klipsch engineers to deliver a premium audio experience. In addition to the active 5.25" long-throw woofer, the Three also features dual opposed 5.25" passive radiators to deliver enhanced bass performance.
Flexible Placement Options: The Klipsch Heritage Wireless Three speaker is small enough that it can be placed almost anywhere; on a table-top, counter-top, shelf, end-table, nightstand, dresser, or small credenza.
WiFi Certified: To enjoy Chromecast built-in music apps and voice control via the Google Assistant, you will need to connect the Klipsch Three to your wireless home network. The Klipsch Three is equipped with dual-band (2.4GHz/5GHz) WiFi (802.11 n/ac) for a high-performance wireless network connection. The speaker is not equipped with an Ethernet jack for a wired network connection.
Chromecast built-in: Thanks to Chromecast built-in you have access to 300 online music streaming services, internet radio, and podcasts. Chromecast built-in streams audio directly from the cloud, so you get the 24-bit/96kHz sound quality and the ability to enjoy crystal clear sound exactly the way the artist intended. Simply tap the Cast button from a Chromecast built-in compatible music app on your Apple iOS or Android OS device to start streaming to the Klipsch Three speaker. You can search, browse, play, skip, and turn up the volume directly from the music apps you know and love on your compatible smartphone or tablet. Chromecast built-in supports FLAC, WAV, AAC, and MP3 music files. While you cast your music, you can still use your phone to answer a phone call, play a game, send a text, and even leave the room - all without interrupting what's playing on the Klipsch Three speaker.
- Music, Radio, & Podcasts: Chromecast built-in lets you play music from popular music services and search by artist, song, genre, album playlist, mood, or activity. You can also listen to your favorite internet radio stations and podcasts. Compatible music and internet radio apps include Tidal, Spotify, Pandora, TuneIn, GooglePlay Music, iHeart Radio, and more (subscriptions and fees will apply). You'll also be able to stream your favorite music, playlists, podcasts, and more that are stored on your Android (OS 4.4.2+) device to the Klipsch Three speaker. You cannot stream stored content on an Apple iOS device using Chromecast built-in. If you're on your laptop or computer, you can also cast any music streaming website through the Chrome web browser to the speaker.
- Multiroom Audio: The Klipsch Three delivers multiroom audio capability by adding additional Chromecast built-in speakers (sold separately - see Accessories Tab) to create a whole house audio experience. You can play the same Chromecast built-in compatible music app (like Tidal, Spotify, or Pandora) on all speakers or groups of speakers in different rooms of your home. You'll be able control the multiroom audio system from the Google Home app on your Apple iOS or Android device, or using the built-in Google Assistant and your voice.
Note: Chromecast built-in currently supports a single account per user (up to 6) and streaming service. Click here for a complete list of Chromecast built-in compatible apps.
Dual Microphone Array w/ Google Assistant: An integrated dual microphone array and the built-in Google Assistant brings convenient voice control to the Klipsch Three. Use the Google Assistant and your voice to access Chromecast built-in music apps and then select a specific station or song to wirelessly stream to the Klipsch Three speaker. You'll also have voice control over Play, Pause, Skip, & Volume. In addition, use you'll be able to use your voice to control Google Home compatible smart home products like lights, cameras, thermostats, locks, and more. You can even use the Google Assistant to get weather updates, new reports, sports scores, calendar dates and more. The Google Assistant has the ability to recognize up to six different users. So when you ask the Google Assistant for help, it can distinguish your voice from your spouse or kids, and you'll be able to hear your own personal playlists, your own commute time, your own schedule and more.
- Smart Home Automation: The Klipsch Three with Google Assistant lets you control devices around your home from Google Home compatible smart home automation partners - like Philips Hue, Samsung SmartThings, Belkin Wemo, Nest, Honeywell, and more. You can even create your own voice commands for the Google Assistant on your Apple iOS or Android device using IFTTT (If This, Then That).
- News, Weather & Sports: With the built-in Google Assistant, you can ask about top headlines, get the latest on a certain category of news (like world, weather, business, tech, etc.), or ask about a specific news item. With Google Assistant, you can even stay up-to-date on your favorite sports, teams, and games using just your voice.
- Manage Tasks & Plan Your Day: Ask the Klipsch Three with Google Assistant about your day and hear the information you need without going online or opening your Google Calendar. Also, use voice commands to set alarms and timers for things you need to do.
- Get Answers: The Klipsch Three's built-in Google Assistant helps you find answers for many of your daily questions through the Google search engine - including calculations, translations, unit conversions, nutrition, dictionary, finances, facts, and more.
Note: For additional security and privacy, the Klipsch Three's microphones can be switched off. Multi-color LED indicators show the current state of these microphones. Click here for Google Home's FAQ site.
Bluetooth Audio Streaming: The Klipsch Three tabletop stereo system features Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology so you can enjoy streaming online music services, internet radio, or music content stored on your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone, tablet, laptop, or computer. Pairing your Bluetooth source device with the Three is extremely easy; just press and hold the source button on the speaker and select "Klipsch The Three" on your Bluetooth device. The speaker can pair with multiple device, but only one device can be connected and used at a time. Once paired, the Three will automatically re-connect with your device when in wireless range (up to 33'). You will still control your music and view song/artist information from your Bluetooth source device.
Note: The Klipsch Three does not support Bluetooth hands-free communication for wirelessly making and answering phone calls.
AC Power: The Klipsch Heritage Wireless Three speaker is equipped with a detachable AC power cord that must be plugged into an AC wall outlet or surge protector (sold separately). This speaker system is not battery powered.
1 question already asked