- 30" in-wall plastic enclosure for structured-wiring installations
- mount network switchers, wireless access points, and more
- provides easy access to cables and low-voltage wires
- universal mounting grid for flexible placement and installation of equipment
- top and bottom panel knockouts allow for customized wiring configurations
- multiple units can be "stacked" on top of each other for storage expansion
- staggered mounting tabs allow multiple enclosures to mount in adjacent stud bays
- venting along the vertical plane of the door allows for heat dissipation
- reversible hinged door easily snaps into integrated trim ring without tools, and swings a full 180°
- lockable with provided screws or optional keyed lock (sold separately)
- paintable to match your décor
- 14"W x 29-3/4"H x 4-5/16"D (interior dimensions)
- 17-1/2"W x 33-1/4"H x 5-3/4"D (exterior dimensions)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # ENP3050-NA
What's in the box:
- 30" Plastic enclosure
- Hinged enclosure door
- Two trim ring sides
- Trim ring top
- Trim ring bottom
- Cardboard rough-in "cable guard"
- Eight 30mm screws
- Two 15mm screws
- 4 Cable-clips
- Installation guide
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the On-Q 30" Plastic Enclosure with Hinged Door
Overview: The On-Q ENP3050-NA is a robust and lightweight enclosure designed to integrate wireless devices into traditional structured wiring installations.
Wireless Transparent: The ENP3050-NA is made from WiFi transparent ABS plastic, making it ideal for wireless devices such as an access point without degrading wireless network performance.
Mounting: The enclosure can be either surface mounted or recessed and features a hinged door that can be installed on either side, with a full 180˚ of swing. The interior's universal mounting grid is maximized for compatibility with video, voice, and data distribution modules from different manufacturers. Extra venting along the vertical plane of the door offers superior heat dissipation. A plastic trim ring is provided to conceal drywall cutout imperfections.
UL Rated: The ENP3050-NA meets or exceeds UL Standard 2416, specified for non-fire rated walls, and is RoHS compliant.
Electrical Knockouts: The top of the ENP3050-NA enclosure features five 2" diameter conduit knock-outs, for running cabling in and out of. The bottom of the unit includes four 1-1/4" diameter conduit knock-outs, along with 2 single-gang electrical outlet knock-outs. Optional 2" rubber grommets are available for the top facing conduit knock-outs (sold separately).
Enclosure: Made from UL-rated ABS plastic, the ENP3050-NA features a textured surface that can be painted to match the surroundings. The raised door provides additional space for deeper components to be mounted.
- Width: 17.50"
- Height: 33.250"
- Depth: 5.750"
- Width: 14.0"
- Height: 29.750"
- Depth: 4.30" (w/o door), approx. 5.30" (w/ door)