On-Q Fiber Management Spools
Neatly organize and manage optical fiber cabling within a structured wiring enclosure (2-pack)
- 2-pack of optical fiber cable management spools for On-Q in-wall plastic enclosures
- allows for a neat, clean organization of extra cable
- 1-1/2" spool radius maintains proper bend requirements for fiber cabling
- pair of spools can be installed horizontally or vertically and spaced apart as needed
- includes (4) plungers and grommets, and (2) 4" cable ties for easy and secure installation
- 4"W x 2"H x 1-1/4"D (each)
- constructed of durable ABS Plastic
- warranty: 60 days
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 2 Fiber management spools
- Two 4" wire-ties
- 4 Plastic plungers
- 4 Plastic grommets
Why Shop With Us?12 Reasons.
Overview: The On-Q AC1041 Fiber Management Spools are designed to neatly organize and manage fiber optic lines within a structured wiring enclosure. The half round design and hole spacing allows for both horizontal (full or half width) and vertical installation. The spools feature 1/2" retention tabs to contain excess fiber line while notched openings allow the lines to be neatly secured with the included wire-ties. The spool's 1.5" radius maintains proper bend requirements for both fiber optic and category cables. The Fiber Management Spools are made of durable ABS plastic and include 4 plastic plungers and grommets for attachment to the enclosure or mounting plate (both sold separately).
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.