- in-wall source connection plate for lyriQ multi-room audio systems
- can expand a single source system into a multi-source system
- allows connection of up to three audio sources via RCA line-level inputs
- individual gain control for each set of RCA inputs for balancing system output
- converts audio and control signals to CAT-5 via RJ-45 output jacks
- one IR input sensor for control of a source component in a hideaway entertainment center
- three outputs for connecting IR (infrared) emitters to operate source components from remote keypads
- mounts to a dual-gang installation plate (not included)
- requires a dual-gang cover plate for installation (not included)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AU1011WH
What's in the box:
- Double-gang flush-mount triple source input wall-plate
- 4 Screws
- Instruction/Installation Sheet
OnQ lyriQ™ Flush Mount Triple Source Input reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the OnQ lyriQ™ Flush Mount Triple Source Input
Flush Mount Triple Source Input: The On-Q Legrand lyriQ Flush Mount Triple Source Input (AU1011-WH) converts and sends line-level audio from up to three audio components to an audio distribution module via Category 5 cable. The unit also receives IR control codes from the Volume Control IR Targets and passes them to the emitter output ports for control of the source equipment.
Cat 5 Technology: The lyriQ Audio System utilizes Category 5 technology to distribute high quality audio to remote locations via Cat 5 cable to create a versatile whole-house audio system.
Connections: The On-Q Legrand lyriQ AU1011-WH has the following connections.
- Audio In: Three front-mounted gold-plated stereo RCA jacks.
- IR Emitters: Three front-mounted 3.5mm mini jack outputs.
- IR Input: One front-mounted 3.5mm mini jack input.
- Audio Out: Two rear-panel RJ-45 jacks.
Controls: The AU1011-WH has three rotary gain controls mounted on the front-panel. The gain controls correspond with the three Audio In jacks. A slotted screwdriver is required to make adjustments to the gain controls.
Indicators: The AU1011-WH has one LED next to each of the RCA input jacks. These LEDs glow green when there is a presence of an audio signal on the input. There is also a single red LED that flashes whenever an IR signal is received from the IR input.
Dual-Gang Mount: The On-Q Legrand lyriQ AU1011-WH mounts in a dual-gang box (sold separately) and will also require a dual-gang decora plate (sold separately).
The OnQ lyriQ™ Flush Mount Triple Source Input replaces these items
- compatible with lyriQ Audio Systems
- allows connection of up to three audio sources to an On-Q 4-source/8-room distribution module
- converts line-level audio and control signals to CAT-5