About the On-Q lyriQ™ Studio Design High Performance Keypad
Expand your lyriQ system
Expand your lyriQ system
Ready to add another room of tunes to your On-Q lyriQ whole-house music system? This in-wall amplified keypad provides 20 watts of power per channel — perfect for background music through a pair of in-ceiling speakers. Its backlit buttons give you easy system control. It even has a built-in IR (infrared) sensor so you can use a compatible remote control from across the room.
- amplified in-wall controller for lyriQ multi-room audio systems
- built-in Class D amplifier with 20 watts RMS per channel at 8 ohms
- connects to lyriQ system via CAT-6 Ethernet cable
- power on/off, select sources, and change volume from front-panel controls
- buttons are back-lit for easy visibility
- built-in IR sensor for use with On-Q or universal remote
- standard single-gang junction box required for installation
- EZ-RJ45 connections are recommended for termination
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AU5010TI
What's in the box:
- Mounting plate
- Cosmetic cover plate
- Two 3/4" Phillips-head screws
- Two 1/4" Phillips-head counter-sunk screws
- Installation instructions
- Quickstart guide
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the On-Q lyriQ™ Studio Design High Performance Keypad
Overview: The lyriQ Studio AU5010 High Performance Keypad is an integral part of the On-Q multi-room system. When combined with other essential components such as a Source Input Unit, Distribution Module, speakers, and your source equipment (receiver, cd player, etc.), you can create a versatile whole-house audio system that will fill your rooms with high quality sound. It uses Cat 5 wire to distribute audio signals, control information, and IR for remote control. The keypad includes two onboard 20 watt per channel class D amplifiers that can provide full, clean sound, even in larger rooms. The AU5010 is designed for indoor use only.
Controls: The front panel of the AU5010 includes the following controls:
- Power/Standby: Used to power the connected speakers On and Off, this button is backlit with red LEDs that light when the unit is in Standby.
- Mute: This button will mute the sound when pressed in and is backlit red when Mute is on.
- Volume +/-: These two buttons raise/lower the volume and include 6 blue LEDs above the buttons as a visual reference for the volume level.
- IR Sensor: Below the Volume buttons is an infra red sensor window for receiving IR signals from a compatible remote, such as the AU1060.
- Source: Toggles through each of the available sources.
- Source LEDs: Six blue LEDs (1 - 4, L, and i) represent the selected Source.
- Whole House Button: When this is activated, all functions performed on the local keypad such as Volume, Mute, Source selection, etc. are simultaneously activated on all active keypads in the system.
Connections: The rear of the AU5010 includes the following:
- Power (TB1): Includes 4 spring-loaded terminals, 2 for Power and 2 for Ground, that get run from a Power Distribution Module (sold separately). Recommended wire is 16/4 with two lines for power and two lines for ground (Power Distribution Module output jacks are 4-terminal as well).
- Ethernet (J1): A standard RJ45 jack is used for running both 2-channel audio and control signals in from a Zone Distribution Module (sold separately).
- Speaker Out (TB2): This wiring block includes 4 spring loaded terminals for Left and Right speaker outputs. Terminals are designed to accommodate up to 14 ga. speaker wire.
- Line Out (TB3): Two spring-loaded terminals are provided to run to a powered subwoofer. The signal outputted from here is a summed mono signal that's been low-passed at 80 Hz and is non-amplified. Terminals can accommodate wire up to 14 ga.