- On-Q part # AC1009-01
- for use with single-gang openings for products such as wall plate outlets and volume controls
- open back and integrated cable management system provide easy cable connections
- heavy, continuous nail guides
- side stabilizer keeps tabs aligned with stud
- not for use with A/C power applications
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AC100901
What's in the box:
- Single gang low voltage bracket for new construction (with pre-mounted nails)
More details on the On-Q Single-gang Bracket for New Construction
Product Overview: This On-Q single-gang wall bracket is designed to accommodate in-wall low voltage electronic devices and terminals. It has two pre-mounted nails for use with new construction only. The bracket has molded-in reinforcement ribs to minimizing the racking caused by irregular drywall openings.
Box Dimensions: This single-gang wall bracket is 4" high, 2" wide, and 1.5" deep.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?