About the On-Q Selective Call Intercom Door Unit
Add this door unit to your On-Q Selective Call intercom system, and you can find out who's at the door before you open it. The built-in door chime lets you select a bell tone or song to play through your system when someone presses the button. This unit attaches to the Selective Call back box and installs in a standard weatherproof dual-gang electrical box (both sold separately). It connects to the Selective Call distribution module with a single pull of CAT-5e cable.
- On-Q part # IC5002-OB
- talk to visitors at your door
- connects to On-Q Selective Call intercom system with CAT-5e cable
- attaches to On-Q exterior back box and installs in a dual-gang weatherproof electrical box (like heavy die-cast aluminum)
- system expansions allows you to connect as many as eight door units to a single Selective Call distribution module
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # IC5002OB
What's in the box:
- Selective call intercom door unit (Oil rubbed bronze finish)
- Mounting bracket
- Rear gasket
- 4 Screws (length=1-1/4")
- Allen wrench
- Instruction/Installation sheet
More details on the On-Q Selective Call Intercom Door Unit
Overview: The On-Q IC5002 Selective Call Intercom Door Unit is a weather-resistant outdoor intercom door unit that allows a visitor to notify the occupants of their presence by pushing the door chime button. When the button is pressed, one of 20 selectable door chimes will be heard throughout the home at each active intercom unit. The occupants can initiate two-way communications with the visitor and open the door (separate door release device required). The door unit fits into a dual gang box that mounts within an outdoor weatherproof box. (A surface-mount box is available from On-Q for unique or retrofit installations.) The door unit connects to the On-Q Selective Call intercom system via Cat 5 cable.
Selective Call Intercom System: The On-Q Selective Call Intercom System can accommodate up to 32 locations and up to three simultaneous private conversations. In addition to this door unit, the system includes Selective Call Intercom Patio Units (IC5004) and Room Units (IC5000), and at least one 8-location Distribution modules (IC5001).
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?