About the Wiremold Flat Screen TV Cord Cover (CMK30)
This Wiremold cord cover lets you hide and organize the power and audio/video cables running to your wall-mounted flat-panel TV. The cover installs easily using included hardware. Attach the base to the wall, lay in the cables, and snap the cover into place. You can cut the channel for a neat fit with shorter wire runs, and even paint the cover to match your wall color.
- kit for hiding and organizing cables connected to a wall-mounted TV
- includes one 30" cord channel base, one 30" paintable cord channel cover, and mounting hardware
- channel cover can be easily removed to replace or change cables
- interior dimensions of channel: 3"W x 7/16"H
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CMK30
What's in the box:
- 30" Flat screen TV cord cover base
- 30" Flat screen TV cord channel cover
- 6 White plastic wall anchors
- 6 Phillips-head self-tapping screws
- Installation instructions
Wiremold Flat Screen TV Cord Cover (CMK30) reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Wiremold Flat Screen TV Cord Cover (CMK30)
Overview: The Wiremold Flat Screen TV Cord Cover allows you to hide and organize loose audio/video and power cables that dangle below your wall-mounted flat screen TV. The 2-piece channel (consisting of a base and snap-on cover) can be cut to length and painted to blend seamlessly into any wall.
Installation: Once the Flat Screen TV Cord Cover is cut to the desired length, the base is attached to the wall using the supplied wall anchors and self-tapping screws. The TV's power cord and audio/video cables can be positioned over the top of the base and the cover snapped into place. If you need to add or remove a cable, the cover can be easily removed. The cover's channel is approximately 3" in width, and 7/16" in height internally. You can paint or stain the cover, if desired, to make it less visible.
7 questions already asked