About the Wiremold CornerMate Cord Organizer (CMK40)
The Wiremold CornerMate Cord Organizer lets you hide and organize loose cables by running them along a corner of your room perfect for concealing the speaker wire connected to wall-mounted speakers. Installation's easy using the included adhesive strips. And you can paint the cover to match your room.
- conceal cables by running them along a corner of a room
- includes four 30" corner cord channels and four paintable channel covers
- features four transition pieces for connecting other Wiremold products, like the CableMate and the CordMate® II
- interior dimensions of channel: 1-1/4"W x 1/2"H
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CMK40
What's in the box:
- 4 White corner cord channels (each with 2 self-adhesive strips)
- 4 White channel covers
- 4 White transition pieces for use with other CordMate products (CMK50 or CMK90)
Wiremold CornerMate Cord Organizer (CMK40) reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Wiremold CornerMate Cord Organizer (CMK40)
Overview: The Wiremold CornerMate Cord Organizer allows you to conceal and organize loose audio/video cables in a corner. The CornerMate channels fit into an inside corner and are held in place by two self-adhesive strips. The channel cover is curved, so you can choose a convex or concave profile. The CornerMate can be painted or stained to match your décor.
Installation: Once the CornerMate Cord Organizer is cut to the desired length, the channel is attached to the wall using the self-adhesive strips. The audio/video cables can be positioned over the channel and the cover snapped into place. The channel is approximately 1-1/4" at the widest point, and 1/2" in height.
Supplied Accessories: The CornerMate comes with transition fittings which can be used along with other Wiremold products, such as the CableMate kit (item # 717CMK90) or CordMate II kit (item # 717CMK50). These fittings allow you to intersect with the CornerMate.