About the Wiremold CornerMate Cord Organizer (CMK40)
The Wiremold CornerMate Cord Organizer lets you hide and organize loose cables by running them along a corner of your room perfect for concealing the speaker wire connected to wall-mounted speakers. Installation's easy using the included adhesive strips. And you can paint the cover to match your room.
- conceal cables by running them along a corner of a room
- includes four 30" corner cord channels and four paintable channel covers
- features four transition pieces for connecting other Wiremold products, like the CableMate and the CordMate® II
- interior dimensions of channel: 1-1/4"W x 1/2"H
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # CMK40
What's in the box:
- 4 White corner cord channels (each with 2 self-adhesive strips)
- 4 White channel covers
- 4 White transition pieces for use with other CordMate products (CMK50 or CMK90)
Wiremold CornerMate Cord Organizer (CMK40) Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Wiremold CornerMate Cord Organizer (CMK40)
Overview: The Wiremold CornerMate Cord Organizer allows you to conceal and organize loose audio/video cables in a corner. The CornerMate channels fit into an inside corner and are held in place by two self-adhesive strips. The channel cover is curved, so you can choose a convex or concave profile. The CornerMate can be painted or stained to match your décor.
Installation: Once the CornerMate Cord Organizer is cut to the desired length, the channel is attached to the wall using the self-adhesive strips. The audio/video cables can be positioned over the channel and the cover snapped into place. The channel is approximately 1-1/4" at the widest point, and 1/2" in height.
Supplied Accessories: The CornerMate comes with transition fittings which can be used along with other Wiremold products, such as the CableMate kit (item # 717CMK90) or CordMate II kit (item # 717CMK50). These fittings allow you to intersect with the CornerMate.