About the On-Q DA1015V1
Make solid wired Ethernet connections
This Ethernet switch lets you get Gigabit speeds with up to five connected devices — your router plus four other devices like TVs, PCs, and gaming consoles. It offers easy plug-and-play installation and setup.
- Gigabit Ethernet switch with connections for your router plus four other devices
- provides fast, reliable wired connections for content streaming, online gaming, and web browsing
- easy plug-and-play installation
- can be mounted on tabletop or on-wall
- 6-9/16"W x 1-1/4"H x 5-11/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # DA1015V1
What's in the box:
- 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet switch
- AC Power supply w/ attached 59" DC cord (9VDC/0.6A output)
- User guide
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the On-Q DA1015V1
Product Overview: The On-Q DA1015-V1 5-Port Fast Ethernet Switch can support up to five computer connections in an Ethernet Local Area Network (LAN) at a throughput of up to 1000 Mbps (1 Gigabit). It acts as a high-speed Cat 5 termination point for digital data services. The DA1015-V1 improves computer performance by providing dedicated bandwidth to every user. It automatically adjusts each port to the highest speed available, avoiding configuration/service interruptions when migrating from 10 Mbps/100 Mbps to 1000Mbps. The module can be set on a flat surface or wall-mounted (hardware not included).
Power Supply: The DA1015-V1 includes an AC power supply that provides 9VDC/0.6A (600mA).
Connections: The DA1015-V1 has five RJ-45 jacks for connecting up to five computers or peripheral devices. Additional switches can be cascaded together using a standard Cat 5 cable.
LED Indicators: Each RJ-45 jack has an LED indicator that lights to indicate Ethernet link and/or data activity. A Power LED lights when the unit is receiving power.