About the On-Q DA2524
Solid Ethernet connections for a large home or business
This Ethernet switch lets you get Gigabit speeds for up to 24 connected devices — your router plus multiple TVs, PCs, gaming consoles, and more. Each port delivers up to 2Gbps and features an energy-efficient power saving mode. The switch offers easy plug-and-play installation and setup, and it can be mounted in a rack or on a tabletop with included hardware.
- Gigabit Ethernet switch with connections for your router plus 23 other devices
- 2Gbps throughput per port (48Gbps total)
- provides fast, reliable wired connections for content streaming, online gaming, and web browsing
- energy-efficient power-saving mode for each port
- easy plug-and-play installation
- 1U rack width (mounting ears included)
- rubber feet included for tabletop mounting
- 17-5/16"W x 1-3/4"H x 9-9/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # DA2524
What's in the box:
- 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet switch
- 57" AC Power cable (IEC 3-pin)
- 2 Rack ears
- 4 Adhesive rubber feet
- Eight 8mm machine screws (each w/ lock- and flat-washer attached)
- Install guide
On-Q DA2524 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the On-Q DA2524
Product Overview: The On-Q DA2524 24-Port Fast Ethernet Switch can support up to 24 computer and peripheral device connections in an Ethernet Local Area Network (LAN) at a throughput of up to 2Gbps per port, for a total 48Gbps capacity. The DA2524 improves computer performance by providing dedicated bandwidth to every user. It automatically adjusts each port to the highest speed available, avoiding configuration/service interruptions when migrating from 10 Mbps/100 Mbps to 1000Mbps.
Mounting: The module can be set on a flat surface or rack-mounted using the included rack-ears and hardware. The DA2524 is designed to fit into a standard 19" equipment rack, with the rack-ears installed, and takes up 1U of vertical rack space.
Power Supply: The DA2524 features a built-in power supply and includes a 57" power cord.
Connections: The DA2524 has 24 RJ-45 jacks for connecting computers and peripheral devices. Additional switches can be cascaded together using a standard Cat 5 cable.
LED Indicators: The DA2524 features a Power LED that lights when the unit is plugged into an AC outlet and is receiving power. Each of the 24 RJ-45 jacks has two LED indicators:
- Link: Lights to indicate activity, and will flash during data transfer.
- 1000Mbps: Lights for 1000Mbps (1Gbps) activity, and will be off for 10/100Mbps.