- 9"-tall in-wall enclosure for concealing wireless streaming devices or network distribution equipment
- ideal for hiding an Apple TV or Roku behind a wall-mounted television
- Wi-Fi®-transparent design for uninterrupted performance of wireless devices
- provides easy access to cables and low-voltage wires
- universal mounting grid for flexible placement and installation of equipment
- top and bottom panel knockouts allow for customized wiring configurations
- tool-free cover snaps into place and sits flush against the wall
- supports retrofit and new construction installations
- paintable to match your décor
- 15-7/8"W x 10-13/16"H x 4"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # ENP0900-NA
What's in the box:
- White ABS plastic in-wall enclosure
- Trim ring
- Cover (installed on trim ring)
- 6 Self-tapping screws (length 9/16")
- Installation Instructions
- Cable Guard (cardboard)
On-Q 9" Dual-Purpose In-Wall Enclosure reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the On-Q 9" Dual-Purpose In-Wall Enclosure
Overview: The On-Q 9" Dual-Purpose In-Wall Enclosure (ENP0900NA) provides a way to store small components or structured wiring in the wall. The enclosure is made of 0.1" thick white ABS plastic that is Wi-Fi transparent, so it won't interfere with wireless devices such as Roku, Apple TV, or Amazon Fire TV. It can be used in new construction or retrofit installations, and includes a trim ring and cover. The enclosure has numerous knockouts for cables and junction boxes. It can be painted to match your décor.
Dimensions: The enclosure has the following dimensions:
Installation Options: The Dual-Purpose In-Wall Enclosure can be in the following ways:
- Surface Mount: You can mount the enclosure to a plywood backboard using the four pre-drilled mounting holes on the rear of the enclosure.
- Flush Mount: The enclosure is designed to fit between 2x4 wall studs at 16" on center. Two tabs on each end of the enclosure are provided for attaching the enclosure to the studs. Depth gauges are provided above the tabs for proper installation with 1/2", 5/8", and 3/4" drywall. Drywall screws (not included) should be used to attach the enclosure to the studs.
- Trim Ring: After the drywall is installed, the trim ring installs to the enclosure using the provided screws.
- Retrofit: If installing in an existing wall, you can use a stud finder to locate the vertical stud locations. After identifying the desired height, the drywall can be cut using a drywall saw. In a retrofit installation, the trim ring goes on before inserting the enclosure into the wall opening. The four drywall clips in the corners of the enclosure can be engaged using a Phillips-head screwdriver. If possible, you can insert drywall screws into the stud through the tabs in the ends of the enclosure for a more secure installation.
Breakouts: Numerous breakouts are provided in the enclosure for running cables or installing electrical junction boxes to power devices in the enclosure. Two 2-1/4" x 3-1/2" rectangular breakouts and screw holes are provided at the top and bottom of the enclosure for a 1-Gang electrical outlet box. The round knockouts are scored for 1-3/8" and 2" holes for cable runs. An optional grommet pack is available for protecting cables running through the breakouts.
Lacing Tabs: Four lacing tabs are provided on the back wall of the enclosure for threading a hook-and-loop strap for holding components or cables in place. The maximum strap width that can be used is 3/4". Protective covers on the tabs can be snapped off with a screwdriver to give you an unobstructed guide for the strapping.
Cable Channel: The cover has a 9" x 1" slot to allow cables to pass through to components outside the enclosure.