On-Q 42" Plastic Enclosure with Hinged Door
In-wall enclosure for A/V and network distribution equipment
- in-wall plastic enclosure for structured-wiring installations
- mount A/V distribution devices, coaxial splitters, network switchers, and more
- provides easy access to cables and low-voltage wires
- universal mounting grid for flexible placement and installation of equipment
- top and bottom panel knockouts allow for customized wiring configurations
- multiple units can be "stacked" on top of each other for storage expansion
- staggered mounting tabs allow multiple enclosures to mount in adjacent stud bays
- venting along the vertical plane of the door allows for heat dissipation
- the cover's metal hinge can attach to either the left or right side of the enclosure
- lockable with provided screws
- paintable to match your décor
- 17-1/8"W x 43-1/2"H x 5-13/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 42" Plastic enclosure
- Hinged enclosure door
- Cardboard rough-in "cable guard"
- One tape roll
- Eight 16mm Phillips-head screws
- Installation guide
Why Shop With Us?12 Reasons.
Overview: The On-Q ENP4250 is a robust and lightweight enclosure designed to integrate wireless devices into traditional structured wiring installations.
Wireless Transparent: The ENP4250 is made from WiFi transparent ABS plastic, making it ideal for wireless devices such as an access point without degrading wireless network performance.
Mounting: The enclosure can be either surface mounted or recessed and features a hinged door that can be installed on either side. The interior's universal mounting grid is maximized for compatibility with video, voice, and data distribution modules from different manufacturers. Extra venting along the vertical plane of the door offers superior heat dissipation. An optional plastic trim ring is available to conceal drywall cutout imperfections (sold separately).
UL Rated: The ENP4250 meets or exceeds UL Standard 2416, specified for non-fire rated walls, and is RoHS compliant.
Electrical Knockouts: The top of the ENP4250 enclosure features five 2" diameter conduit knock-outs, for running cabling in and out of. The bottom of the unit includes four 1-1/4" diameter conduit knock-outs, along with 2 single-gang electrical outlet knock-outs. Optional 2" rubber grommets are available for the top facing conduit knock-outs (sold separately).
Enclosure: Made from UL-rated ABS plastic, the ENP4250 features a textured surface that can be painted to match the surroundings. The raised door provides additional space for deeper components to be mounted.
- Width: 17.250"
- Height: 43.625"
- Depth: 5.750"
- Width: 14.125"
- Height: 42.375"
- Depth: 3.750" (w/o door), approx. 5.0" (w/ door)
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.