About the On-Q Weatherproof Black and White IR Bullet Camera
Use this weatherproof On-Q black and white IR (infrared) bullet camera as part of an On-Q camera system to monitor indoor or outdoor areas around your home. It installs into a standard single-gang box or on the included circular mounting disc, and connects to an On-Q camera module using a single CAT-5 cable with RJ-45 plugs.
The infrared capabilities of this camera make it ideal for use in low-light or no-light applications. Built-in IR illumination allows you to see activity up to 30 feet away from the camera in total darkness, for enhanced security at night.
- On-Q part # F2287
- weatherproof for indoor or outdoor operation
- On-Q camera module required
- 0.0 lux operation with IR illuminators on (0.3 lux with illuminators off)
- IR illuminators activate automatically in total darkness
- 420 lines resolution
- 92-degree viewing angle
- connects to camera module via CAT-5 cable
- uses standard RJ-45 connection
- custom mounting plate and mounting disc included for flexible installation options
- mounting plate installation required for use with optional camera microphone
- color-matched wall plate included
- removable tilt and swivel base
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # F2287
What's in the box:
- Black & White infrared weatherproof bullet camera with attached 53" cable (terminated into an RJ-45 plug)
- Mounting wall plate (with foam rubber gasket)
- Two 1-1/4" wall plate screws
- Circular mounting bracket
- 3 Self-tapping screws (Length=1")
- 3 Plastic wall anchors
- Adjustable camera mount
- 2.5" Camera mount extension
- RJ-45 coupler (has female RJ-45 jacks on each end)
- Installation Notes
- Important Notice sheet
More details on the On-Q Weatherproof Black and White IR Bullet Camera
Overview: The Greyfox Home Systems F2287 weatherproof, black & white infrared camera is designed for residential security monitoring. It has a Cat 5 termination, which makes it easy to install in many whole house security systems. Its weatherproof housing allows you to install outdoors near windows or doorways. The camera includes two mounts, a simple round wall mount, and a Cat 5 Camera Mounting wall plate with RJ-45 input and output jacks designed to be installed in a residential single gang box. The adjustable tilt and swivel mount allows you to aim the camera at virtually any angle, and lock it into place.
Infrared Illumination: Inside the housing, the camera is surrounded by 12 infrared LEDs which can provide infrared illumination up to 30 feet.
Optional Camera Microphone: When the camera is installed in the single-gang wall mount, an optional, plug-in microphone (item # 717F7642) can be installed. The microphone, installed on a small circuit board, mounts onto the wall mount with a single screw, and plugs in via a 6-pin plug.
Camera Specifications: The F2287 camera has the following specifications:
- Image Sensor: Sony 1/3" CCD
- Viewing Angle: 92°
- Horizontal Resolution: 420 lines
- Minimum Illumination: 0.1 Lux
- Power Consumption: 110mA
Notice: Use of audio or video equipment for recording the image or voice of a person without their knowledge and consent is prohibited in certain states or jurisdictions. Please check the laws and regulations in your area concerning this type of product.