About the On-Q Dual IR Mouse Emitter
This dual IR emitter allows your On-Q audio system to control other gear in your home. It plugs into an On-Q audio component, like an audio main source input, and the dual sensor ends attach to the IR sensor windows of your A/V gear.
- On-Q part # F7425
- control two audio components with your On-Q home system
- adhesive strips allow quick and secure mounting
- transparent to infrared light won't block signals from IR remotes used in your main room
- 9-foot cable (terminates in a 3.5mm mono miniplug)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # F7425
What's in the box:
- Dual IR emitters with attached 9' cable (terminates into a 3.5mm mono miniplug)
- Double-sided tape for attaching emitters
- Instruction/Installation sheet
More details on the On-Q Dual IR Mouse Emitter
Overview: The On-Q F7425 is a dual IR emitter on a 9' cable to help control your audio equipment when used with the lyriQ Audio System. The cable terminates into a 3.5mm mono miniplug. The emitter plugs directly into the F7428 lyriQ Triple Source Input module.