About the On-Q inQuire Intercom Door Unit
Add this door unit to your inQuire intercom system, and you can find out who's at the door before you open it. This unit connects to your system via a single pull of CAT-5 cable. Install the optional door chime on the intercom module, and a chime rings through the other intercom units in your system when a visitor presses the button at your door.
- On-Q part # F7596-SB
- talk to visitors at your door
- connects to inQuire intercom system with CAT-5 cable
- 110-style punchdown termination block
- installs in a 2-gang weatherproof electrical box (like a heavy die-cast aluminum)
- system expansion allows you to connect as many as 3 door units
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # F7596SB
What's in the box:
- Shiny brass metal intercom door unit
- 4 Screws (Length=1")
- Rubber gasket
- Instruction/Installation sheet
On-Q inQuire Intercom Door Unit reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the On-Q inQuire Intercom Door Unit
Overview: The On-Q F7596 Intercom Door Unit is a weather-resistant outdoor intercom door unit that allows a visitor to notify the occupants of their presence by pushing the door chime button (F7601 Door Chime module required). The occupants can initiate two-way communications with the visitor and open the door (separate door release device required). The door unit is weather-resistant, and includes a speaker, microphone, and button to ring the door chime. The unit fits into a dual gang box that mounts within an outdoor weatherproof box. (A surface-mount box is available from On-Q for unique or retrofit installations.) The door unit connects to the On-Q inQuire 1000 intercom system via Cat 5 cable (110 type punchdown connection).
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?