On-Q inQuire Patio Intercom Unit
Item # 717F7641WH | MFR # F7641WH
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the On-Q inQuire Patio Intercom Unit by Crutchfield's Tara W.
On-Q's inQuire intercom system lets you talk with family and friends throughout your home. Add this weatherproof patio unit to the intercom module and main console to communicate with the rest of the house from your backyard take orders at the grill or remind your loved ones to bring sunscreen and towels to the pool. The patio unit installs in a standard weatherproof dual-gang electrical box and connects to the intercom module with a single pull of CAT-5 cable.
- On-Q part # F7641-WH
- patio unit for On-Q inQuire intercom system
- talk buttons let you communicate with other room and door units
- volume up and down controls
- installs in a standard weatherproof 2-gang electrical box
- connects to required intercom module via CAT-5 cable
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- White metal intercom patio unit
- 4 Painted head screws (Length=1")
- Rubber gasket
- Instruction/Installation sheet
Why Shop With Us?12 Reasons.
Overview: The On-Q F7641 Intercom Patio Unit is a weather-resistant version of the indoor Room Unit with all of the same features, except that it doesn't support the door release. It offers local control of the mute and monitor functions, the ability to talk to a Door Unit, a 10-step volume control, and a separate microphone and speaker. The unit fits into a dual gang box that mounts within an outdoor weatherproof box. (A surface-mount box is available from On-Q for unique or retrofit installations.) The door unit connects to the On-Q inQuire 1000 intercom system via Cat 5 cable (110 type punchdown connection).
Controls: The F7641 Intercom Patio Unit has the following controls and indicators:
- Talk: A press-to-talk button for communicating with other room units.
- Answer: This LED indicates that the Patio Unit microphone is active.
- Door: A press-to-talk button for communicating with a door unit.
- Monitor: When pressed, it activates or deactivates the monitor, and opens/closes microphone. (LED lights when Monitor active)
- Mute: Toggles between Mute active and inactive (LED lights when Mute active)
- Volume: Separate + and - buttons to increase or decrease speaker volume (10 total levels)
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.