About the On-Q Home Entertainment Connection Center 7.1
This home entertainment connection center is a convenient way to organize the in-wall cables that connect to your audio/video gear. You can connect in-wall speaker wiring to your home theater receiver. Your in-wall speaker wires connect to screw terminals on the back of the connection center, while the speaker wires from your receiver connect to the center's speaker jacks in front (pictured). The center also features three F-type coaxial inputs for RG-6 cable that carries satellite, cable, and other video signals. Seven open ports allow you to customize the center by adding other keystone connectors.
- On-Q part # HT1000
- provides a single connection point for video, speaker, phone, and data signals
- speaker inputs allow you to connect up to seven speakers and a subwoofer (5.1, 6.1, or 7.1)
- three F-type coaxial jacks provide pass-through for satellite, cable, and other video signals
- two RJ-45 jacks for phone and data services
- included pre-wire bracket mounts on standard 16" on-center studs
- mounting bracket included for attaching an optional lyriQ triple-source audio input module
- cutout dimensions: 8"W x 8"H
- 9-1/4" x 10-1/2" x 5-1/4"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # HT1000
What's in the box:
- 7.1 Connection Center
- White cover plate
- Black mounting plate
- Large black mounting bracket
- Small white mounting bracket
- 4 Wood-screws
- 4 Long plastic inserts
- 4 Short plastic inserts
- White RJ-45 connector with plastic cap
- Black RJ-45 connector with plastic cap
- Instruction/Installation sheets
- RJ-45 Data/Phone Jack note
On-Q Home Entertainment Connection Center 7.1 Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the On-Q Home Entertainment Connection Center 7.1
Overview: The On-Q/Legrand 7.1 Home Entertainment Connection Center (HT1000) provides an attractive, convenient interface to your home theater entertainment system. The HECC provides a single connection point for all the remote cabling used in most home entertainment systems, including phone, data, audio/video, and speaker connections up to 7.1 channel.
Connections: The HT1000 employs a "User side" (front) and an "Installer side" (rear) designed to simplify wire terminations. The "User side" allows easy access to telephone, data, CATV, DSS and audio connection points. The "Installer side" allows easy access to the rear connection points by rotating the top portion of the HECC outward and downward thus displaying readable connection diagrams. The supplied cover plate is an attractive white powder coated meat which allows cable access through the bottom and includes an installed plunger for quick access.
- Speaker Connections: The HT1000 has a built-in interface board for pre-wire home theater cabling from 5.1ch to 7.1ch. The HT1000 provides gold-plated spring post connections for Front Left, Front Right, Center, Surround Left, Surround Right, Surround Back Left, and Surround Back right speakers along the front and screw-clamp terminals on the rear-panel. The HECC also provides a mono-RCA Jack for connecting your powered-subwoofer. The front side of subwoofer connection is female RCA jack while the rear is a treaded F-type coaxial connector.
- Audio/Video Connections: The On-Q HT1000 also features three F-type connectors for CATV, AUX and Satellite audio/video signals. All three connections features a male F-type connector on the front and back of the HECC.
- Data/Phone Connections: The two supplied RJ-45 connectors provide a Data and Phone connection which snaps into place on the On-Q 7.1 Connection Center. A clear snap-on wire retention cap is included with connector to provide a secure fit. Each connector has an RJ-45 connector on the outside and an 8-wire punchdown-type wire terminal on the inside. One connector is black in color, while the other is white in color.
Expandability: Additional whole house distributed audio can be interfaced with the HT1000. The HECC features a blank panel which allows you to add an additional On-Q source input module.
Mounting: The HECC is recess mounted and provides a low profile interface which includes a cover that hides unsightly wire connections and aids in wire management. The supplied mounting bracket and hardware allow you to mount the HT1000 in between two 16" on-center studs.
Dimensions: The HT1000 has the following dimensions: 9.255" W, 10.475" H, and 5.25" D. The minimum cutout required is 8" wide x 8" tall.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
2 questions already asked