About the Legrand Flat-Screen TV Pro Power Kit
Easily send power and signal to your TV
Easily send power and signal to your TV
Sometimes the ideal spot on the wall for your TV doesn't have a power outlet behind it. This handy On-Q kit solves that problem by creating a recessed two-outlet AC receptacle.
It allows you to conceal your wiring behind the wall, giving you a neat, clean installation. There's even a slot to pass your HDMI, optical digital, or coaxial cables from behind the TV down the wall.
How it works
Use a drywall saw to create one opening behind your TV, and another opening towards the bottom of the wall. The kit comes with two wall inserts — one for each location — which are connected together by a six-foot power cable.
Once everything's installed, simply plug your TV's power cable into the top insert, and use the included extension cable to connect the bottom insert to a nearby AC outlet.
- recessed 2-outlet AC receptacle with A/V cable pass-through port
- creates a low-profile power outlet behind your wall-mounted TV
- connect your TV and a second device like a sound bar or amplified TV antenna
- includes pass-through for HDMI, optical digital, and coaxial cables
- fits behind most TV wall mounts
- includes 6-foot AC power extension cord that connects to the bottom-mounted receptacle
- top section is black to blend in with your TV's mount and to hide cable connections
- bottom section is white to more easily blend in with your décor
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # HT22U2BKR6
What's in the box:
- Recessed TV box (with 4 screws)
- Power inlet box (with 4 screws)
- Dual AC outlet recepticle
- 6' AC power extension cord
- 6' AC power in-wall cable
- Dual recepticle box (with 2 screws)
- Single-gang bracket (with 2 screws)
- 2 Wall plates (with 4 screws)
- Instructions w/ cutout templates
- "Attention" note
Legrand Flat-Screen TV Pro Power Kit reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Legrand Flat-Screen TV Pro Power Kit
In-Wall TV Power Kit: The Legrand In-Wall TV Power Kit (HT22U2) allows you to easily hide power and AV cables of your wall-mounted TV and soundbar inside the wall without modifying your home's electrical wiring. This in-wall TV power kit includes everything your need to extend power and AV cables inside the wall up to your wall-mounted flat-panel television and soundbar speaker. The HT22U2 lets you relocate your 110V AC wall outlet from it usual low on the wall position to right behind your wall-mounted flat-panel TV. The Legrand HT22U2 provides two AC wall outlets for your flat-panel TV and soundbar. It also has recessed openings for your audio/video, coax, and control cables.
Note: The Legrand In-Wall TV Power Kit (HT22U2) is not intended for use in fire rated walls and installations.
Power Input Module: The power input module will install within 6' of an existing AC wall outlet. The power input module includes a single-gang bracket, recessed opening module, wall-plate, and a 6' AC power cord. You'll need to cut a standard single-gang opening in the wall to install the power input module. The included 6' AC power cord features a male 3-prong connector that will plug into an existing AC wall outlet and female 3-prong connector that will feed into the power input module, where the power output module's attached 6' AC power cord will plug into. The power input module also has an opening to run your HDMI and analog AV cables from your source components through the wall and up to your TV and soundbar.
- Outer Dimensions: 3.0" (w) x 4.8125" (h) x 0.25" (d)
- Cutout Dimensions: 2.5" (w) x 4.3125" (h) x 2.125" (d)
Power Output Module: The power output module consists of an integrated recessed wall bracket with two 3-prong AC power outlets, an AV cable opening, and a 6" AC power cord. The power output module will install behind your wall-mounted flat-panel TV and less than 6' away from the power input module. the power output module will require a custom rectangular cutout opening (a cutout template is provided). The included 6" AC power cord feeds down through the wall to the power input module and plugs into its AC power cord's 3-prong female jack. The power output module's two 3-prong AC outlets provide power to your TV and soundbar. The AV cable opening allows you to run your HDMI and analog AV cables up to the TV and soundbar through the wall from your source components.
- Outer Dimensions: 6.3125" (w) x 8.0625" (h) x 0.1875" (d)
- Cutout Dimensions: 5.4375" (w) x 7.125" (h) x 4.0" (d)
Tools Required: You'll need a stud finder, level, pencil, drywall saw, and screwdriver to complete the installation of the Legrand In-Wall TV Power Kit (HT22U2).
3 questions already asked