- expansion wall unit for Selective Call intercom systems
- supports room-to-room calling, hands-free replying, do not disturb, and mute
- call multiple rooms at once with room grouping and broadcasting
- LCD interface and navigational buttons provide easy communication and settings adjustments
- assign custom room names for a personalized experience
- supports three simultaneous conversations
- connects to your intercom module with CAT-5e cable (not included)
- does not include 2-gang radiant® screwless wall plate
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # IC7001WH
What's in the box:
- Selective call room unit (white)
- 4 Screws
- Installation Instructions
- Quick Start Guide
More details on the On-Q IC7001-WH Radiant Selective Call Room Unit
Compatibility: The On-Q Radiant Selective Call Intercom (IC7001) was designed to integrate seamlessly into Legrand's Intuity Home Automation system, offering a full solution for complete home control. It can initiate both a selective call and broadcast page, and can talk with any room, door or patio unit at any time.
Room-to-Room Communication: The On-Q Radiant Selective Call Intercom Room Unit (IC7001) delivers convenient room-to-room communication in up to 32 locations, all from an in-wall control point.
LCD Screen with Compass Pad: The IC7001's high-resolution LCD screen is used to customize, personalize and operate the Selective Call Intercom System. It identifies which unit is calling you, and gives you status of all the individual units. It also provides pop-up messages to inform you of specific system functions and changes. The integrated compass pad allows you to move up/down and left/right within the LCD GUI interface.Controls: Plus, quick control for room grouping, monitoring, do not disturb and mute options are all right at your fingertips.
- Door: Pressing this button will allow you to communicate with the last Door Unit that rang its door tone. Hold in the door button while speaking and let it go to listen for a response.
- Monitor: Press this button once to put the Unit in monitor mode and the monitor button will change its normal white backlit color to red. This means that all active room units will be able to hear what is happening at this location. Press the monitor button again to return to normal mode. When in monitor mode, a door chime ring will not be heard.
- Volume: Pressing the volume + rocker will increase the volume level while pressing on the - rocker will decrease volume. You can also hold in the volume + or - rocker until you have reached the desired volume level.
- Talk/Select: Depressing this button will allow you to communicate with any active units selected on the LCD Display. Hold in the talk/select button while speaking, and let it go when you are done. Your voice will be heard on the selected Unit, or any active Room or Patio Unit if All is selected.
- Do Not Disturb: Press this button once to put the unit in Do-Not Disturb mode and the LED will illuminate to red. While in Do-Not-Disturb mode, both the speaker and microphone of the unit will be inactive. Press the button again to return the unit back to normal mode and the LED turn off.
RJ-45: Run a Cat 5/5e/6 Ethernet cable from the enclosure where the Selective Call Intercom Module (IC7001) will be installed to the double gang box or LV ring at the room unit location. This run cannot exceed 330 feet. Terminate each end of the Cat 5/5e/6 cable/s with an RJ-45 plug.
Mounting Options: The On-Q Radiant Selective Call Intercom Room Unit (IC7001) is for interior use only and fits in a two gang deep box (20 cu.in.) or a low voltage ring. The Radiant collection provides a consistent fit and finish across all lighting devices, electrical receptacles, and other home system devices.
2 questions already asked