On-Q Universal Mounting Plate
Full-width mounting plate for On-Q in-wall enclosures
- helps mount a variety of products inside On-Q in-wall enclosures
- multiple slots for attaching products of varying thickness
- supports vertical or horizontal orientation
- includes four Velcro® strips to secure components
- sturdy steel construction
- dimensions: 13"W x 2-15/16"H x 1-13/16"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Universal full-width mounting plate for OnQ enclosure
- Four 24" Velcro hook and loop straps
- Instruction/Installation sheet
Why Shop With Us?12 Reasons.
Overview: The Universal Full Width Mounting Plate (364904-01) allows you to mount a variety of modules into an On-Q style enclosure. The plate has multiple slots for attaching products of varying thickness, either vertically or horizontally. The full-width mounting plate is 12.875" wide (including tabs), 2.922" high, and 1.812" deep. The tabs, located on the left side, fit into the square slots in the enclosure. The push-pin on the right side of the plate inserts into one of the round holes to secure the plate to the enclosure. Four 24" x 5/8" Velcro straps are provided to mount the product to the mounting plate. Slots in the plate are provided for inserting the straps.
Construction: This cold rolled steel mounting plate is made with a semi-gloss black powder coat finish.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
Trying to keep everything ON-Q as much as possible in our structured wiring panel. Plan to mount a gigabit switch in the panel. [ Lillian Jan 23, 2018 ]