About the On-Q 4-Way Splitter
The 1 x 4 RF splitter can be used to distribute cable or broadcast TV signals throughout your home, to as many as four different locations. This splitter is cable company approved for use with digital cable, HDTV, and high-speed Internet signals. It installs in an On-Q structured wiring enclosure using the included mounting bracket.
- distributes cable or broadcast signals to four locations
- bi-directional for digital services
- cable company approved for digital cable, HDTV, and high-speed Internet
- 75-ohm impedance for all outputs provides the best possible signal
- frequency range: 5 MHz - 1 GHz
- F-type coaxial jacks (1 in/4 out)
- installs in an On-Q structured wiring enclosure (mounting bracket included)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # VM1000
What's in the box:
- 4-Way Video Splitter/Combiner (with 4 built-in plastic snap rivets)
- Metal mounting bracket
- Instruction/Installation sheet
On-Q 4-Way Splitter Reviews
Average Customer Review(s):
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the On-Q 4-Way Splitter
Overview: The On-Q VM1000 1 x 4 Enhanced Video Splitter/Combiner lets you split a single video signal into 4 or combine multiple video signals into one output. The unit has one female F-type connector input and 4 female F-type connector outputs. The VM1000 features a wide 5-1000 MHz (1 GHz) bandwidth. The splitter/combiner snaps into the supplied metal mounting bracket, and is ready for mounting into an On-Q enclosure.
Surge Protection: The VM1000 provides 6kV ring wave surge protection.
|Frequency||Insertion Loss||Isolation||Input Return Loss||Output Return Loss|
|5-14 MHz||6.8 dB||25 dB||22 dB||22 dB|
|14-40 MHz||6.8 dB||40 dB||22 dB||38 dB|
|40-200 MHz||7.0 dB||35 dB||22 dB||28 dB|
|200-550 MHz||7.2 dB||28 dB||22 dB||25 dB|
|550-750 MHz||7.4 dB||26 dB||22 dB||22 dB|
|750-1000 MHz||7.8 dB||24 dB||22 dB||22 dB|
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?