About the On-Q 8-Way Splitter
The 1 x 8 RF splitter can be used to distribute cable or broadcast TV signals throughout your home, to as many as eight different locations. This high-quality splitter is cable company approved for use with digital cable, HDTV, and high-speed Internet signals. It installs in an On-Q structured wiring enclosure using the included mounting bracket.
- distributes cable or broadcast TV signal to eight locations
- bi-directional for digital services
- cable company approved for digital cable, HDTV, and high-speed Internet
- 75-ohm impedance for all outputs provides the best possible signal
- frequency range: 5 MHz - 1 GHz
- F-type coaxial jacks (1 in/8 out)
- installs in an On-Q structured wiring enclosure (mounting bracket included)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # VM1002
What's in the box:
- 8-Way Video Splitter/Combiner (with 4 built-in plastic snap rivets)
- Metal mounting bracket
- Instruction/Installation sheet
On-Q 8-Way Splitter reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the On-Q 8-Way Splitter
Overview: The On-Q VM1002 1 x 8 Enhanced Video Splitter/Combiner lets you split a single video signal into 8 or combine multiple video signals into one output. The unit has one female F-type connector input and 8 female F-type connector outputs. The VM1002 features a wide 5-1000 MHz (1 GHz) bandwidth. The splitter/combiner snaps into the supplied metal mounting bracket, and is ready for mounting into an On-Q enclosure.
Surge Protection: The VM1002 provides 6kV ring wave surge protection.
|Frequency||Insertion Loss||Isolation||Input Return Loss||Output Return Loss|
|5-14 MHz||10.8 dB||25 dB||22 dB||22 dB|
|14-40 MHz||10.8 dB||40 dB||25 dB||35 dB|
|40-200 MHz||10.8 dB||35 dB||22 dB||28 dB|
|200-550 MHz||11.0 dB||28 dB||22 dB||25 dB|
|550-750 MHz||11.2 dB||26 dB||22 dB||22 dB|
|750-1000 MHz||12.0 dB||24 dB||22 dB||22 dB|
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?