About the On-Q VM2200V1 Coax Signal Blocker
This coax network signal blocker minimizes signal loss and provides increased security and performance for a MoCA network. TiVo owners often use MoCA to create a multi-room TiVo system. This signal blocker ensures that signals on your network don't leak out to other nearby homes that get cable service.
What is MoCA?
MoCA (pronounced "mocha," like the chocolate coffee drink) stands for Multimedia over Coax Alliance. It's a great networking option if you can't easily make a wired Ethernet connection. MoCA delivers the same high-speed network connection you get with an Ethernet cable, and delivers it through your existing coax cable (the wire you use to receive cable TV) to any room in your home.
- isolates coax network inside your home
- provides increased security and performance
- compatible with existing and future networks such as MoCA, VoIP, and DOCSIS 3.0
- frequency range: 5MHz to 1002MHz
- 75-ohm impedance
- male F-type connector on one end, female F-type connector on the other
- not compatible with satellite TV systems
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # VM2200V1
What's in the box:
- Coax network signal blocker (male F-connector on end and a female F-connector on other end)
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the On-Q VM2200V1 Coax Signal Blocker
Coax Network Signal Blocker: This coax network signal blocker minimizes signal loss and provides increased performance and security for a MoCA network and isolates the coax network inside the home. Its compatible with existing and future networks such as MoCA, VoIP, and DOCSIS 3.0.
- Isolates coax network inside the home
- Ensures the integrity of the home coax network
- Provides increased performance and security
Note: Not compatible with satellite television systems.
F-Connectors: The coax network signal blocker features a male F-type connector on one end and a female F-type connector on the other end.
- Frequency: 5MHz to 1002MHz
- OhmValue: 75 Ohm Nominal Impedance
- Typical Insertion Loss: 0.5dB (Passband), 45dB (Reject Band)
- Typical Return Loss: 22dB