About the On-Q In-wall Cable Access Port
Use this cable port to easily access and conceal in-wall wiring. It's designed for use with HDMI, DVI, USB, RG-6, or CAT-5 cables. It mounts in a wall box or bracket.
- On-Q part # WP1014-WH-V1
- cable access port
- features one opening for cable run-through
- includes attached standard decorator wall plate
- mounts on On-Q wall box or bracket with provided screws
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # WP1014WHV1
What's in the box:
- White in-wall cable access port mounted to white Decora wall plate
- 2 Self-tapping screws (Length=3/4")
- 2 Machine screws
On-Q In-wall Cable Access Port reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the On-Q In-wall Cable Access Port
Overview: The On-Q In-Wall Cable Access Port consists of a WP1014 cable access strap with a Decora wall plate. It is white in color, and facilitates running A/V and computer cables inside of the wall. It is designed to work with a standard J-box.
Unterminated: The in-wall cable access port does not have terminals, but a 2-1/8" x 3/4" opening for cable access. The opening is protected by white nylon bristles for a clean look. Since the port is not made for any specific type of cable, virtually any type of cable can be used with this access port.
6 questions already asked