- helps creates an Ethernet connection for a variety of networking applications
- fits into optional On-Q decorator straps for a neat, clean finish
- special retention caps ensure secure termination of wires
- requires a crimp tool for termination (sold separately)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # WP3450WH
What's in the box:
- White keystone insert with RJ-45 connector on one end and punchdown type terminal on the other end
- Clear plastic wire retention cap
- Instruction/Installation sheet
On-Q CAT-5e RJ-45 Keystone Connector reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the On-Q CAT-5e RJ-45 Keystone Connector
Product Overview: This is a white On-Q keystone insert designed to be used in an On-Q keystone wall plate. It has an RJ-45 connector on the outside and an 8-wire punchdown-type wire terminal on the inside. A clear snap-on wire retention cap is included for a secure fit. In addition to this insert you will need the appropriate in-wall wiring, along with either a standard keystone wall plate or an outlet strap with a decorator wall plate.
Note: Installing the wire into this keystone insert requires a 110-type punch down tool, not included.
Installation Overview: The OnQ Keystone connectors (available in F-type connectors, Cat 5/RJ-45, Speaker screw terminals and binding posts, and multi-colored RCA jacks) provide terminals for in-wall audio and video cables in a single-gang or dual-gang box. Outlet straps and standard keystone wall plates, into which the keystone connectors snap, are available in 1, 2, 3, 4, or 6 port versions. When using an outlet strap, a matching decorator wall plate covers the outlet strap and wiring for a clean installation.