About the Sensaphone Weatherproof Temperature Sensor
Use this weatherproof temperature sensor with a Sensaphone remote monitoring system. It triggers an alarm when the air temperature falls below or rises above customizable limits. The sensor connects to your Sensaphone system with the attached 12-foot wire and comes with mounting hardware.
- for use with Sensaphone remote monitoring systems
- connects to Model 400, Model 800, or Model 1800 using the attached 12' wire
- triggers alarm when temperature falls below or rises above customizable limits
- temperature range of -20°F to 150°F
- includes mounting hardware
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # FGD-0101
What's in the box:
- Weatherproof temperature probe with attached 12' wire terminated by bare wire
- Mounting screw
Sensaphone Weatherproof Temperature Sensor reviews
The product that I needed at a good price
Pros: The sensor that I needed for my Sensaphone
0 of 0 found this helpful
More details on the Sensaphone Weatherproof Temperature Sensor
Overview: The Sensaphone FGD-0101 is a small, sealed, general purpose 2.8k temperature probe for indoor or outdoor use. The FGD-0101 features an attached 12 feet of 24 gauge wire to connect to your Sensaphone monitoring unit and comes with mounting hardware.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?