Manfrotto Pixi Smart
Mini tripod with universal smartphone clamp
Manfrotto Pixi Smart - Use with legs together for stable handheld shooting (smartphone not included)
Manfrotto Pixi Smart - Self-standing bracket allows smartphone clamp to be used independently as a table base
Manfrotto Pixi Smart - The smartphone clamp's multiple 1/4" thread attachments allow for flexibility and ease of use with multiple smartphone models
Our take on the Manfrotto Pixi Smart by Crutchfield's Deia Z.
A mini tripod for great smartphone shots
Manfrotto's Pixi Smart is great for anyone who uses their smartphone for daily photography. The included universal smartphone clamp can accommodate most current smartphone models — including the popular plus-sized ones. Forget about image blur and camera shake!
Remove the smartphone clamp, and the Pixi Smart provides portable, reliable support for mirrorless or other compact cameras weighing up to 2.2 pounds. Its legs also fold together to form a grip for stable handheld shooting.
- supports mobile devices and cameras weighing up to 2.2 lbs.
- includes removable adjustable universal smartphone clamp with silicone grips and multiple 1/4" thread attachments
- self-standing bracket allows clamp to be used independently as a table stand
- height: 9-3/4" (5-5/16" with smartphone clamp removed)
- ball head for easy positioning of smartphone or camera
- push-button locking mechanism allows for quick, intuitive positioning of camera
- allows stable handheld shooting when used with legs together
- leg angle: 45°
- lateral tilt: +/- 35°
- front tilt: +/- 35°
- weight: 7.6 oz. (6.7 oz. with smartphone clamp removed)
- warranty: 2 years (5 years with registration)
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- Mini tripod (black)
- Smartphone clamp
Why Shop With Us?12 Reasons.
Overview: The Manfrotto PIXI Smart mini tripod comes with a spring-loaded universal smartphone clamp to let you take amazing photos and videos with your phone. The tripod is designed for use with compact system cameras and point-and-shoot cameras. This lightweight tripod features solid legs with rubber feet that supply a secure, non-slip base on any surface. It has a universal 1/4" screw thread on a 35° tilting, 360° rotating head that features push-button locking. With the legs closed, PIXI Smart doubles as a hand grip for shooting videos.
Smartphone Clamp: The included smartphone clamp works with most of the smartphones on the market. Its spring-loaded jaws open to accommodate devices between 2-1/4" and 3-1/4" wide, and just over 3/8" thick. The inside of the clamp features textured rubber grips to hold your smartphone secure. You can attach the clamp to the tripod using one of the two 1/4" tripod sockets. One socket is located on the bottom of the clamp to hold your phone in landscape orientation, while the other socket is on the back, pointing the phone forward as you use the tripod as a hand grip. An integrated kick-stand on the back of the smartphone clamp props up your phone at a 45° angle on a desktop. Clamp dimensions: 1.47"w x 2.905"h x 1"d
Head Action: The PIXI Smart mini tripod has a ball-type head with a 1/4" screw thread. The spring-loaded push-button mechanism enables you to rotate (360°) and tilt the head (+/-35°) while the button is depressed. Release the button to lock the head in place.
Warranty: The Manfrotto PIXI-series tripods carry a Standard Limited Warranty of two years from the date of purchase. The products are eligible for a free Standard Limited Warranty Extension of an additional three years (a total of 5 years) when registered online.
- Tripod Weight: 6.7 ounces (tripod only), 7.58 ounces (with smartphone clamp)
- Payload Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Clamp Opening: 2.28" - 3.27"
- Device Thickness: 0.39" max
- Leg Dimensions: 5" length, 1.125" wide
- Minimum/Maximum Height (w/o clamp): 5.31"
- Height (with clamp): 8" (clamp vertical), 6.125" (clamp horizontal)
- Closed Length: 7.28" (w/o clamp)
- Closed Grip Diameter: 1.524" (tapered)
- Top Attachment: 1/4" screw
- Materials: Aluminum, Adapto technopolymer
- Leg Angles: 45°
- Tilt Angles: -35° / +35°
- Panoramic Rotation: 360°
- Working Temperature Range: -22°F to 140°F
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.