About the Manfrotto Compact Light
Great shots on the go
Great shots on the go
If you're looking for a small tripod that's reliable and easy to carry anywhere, Manfrotto's Compact Light is a great choice. This compact tripod supports most mirrorless cameras and compact DSLR kits weighing up to 3.3 pounds. Forget about image blur and camera shake from handheld shooting!
This sturdy aluminum tripod folds up neatly, and includes a convenient carrying case. You can extend the tripod from just over 15 inches to over four feet with the center column extended, so it's easy to shoot from the height of your choice.
- supports cameras weighing up to 3.3 lbs.
- minimum height: 15-3/8"
- maximum height: 51-5/8"
- ball head for positioning camera
- rotates 360°
- one knob locks all adjustments
- leg angle: 21°
- lateral tilt: +/- 90°
- front tilt: 0°/+90°
- adjustable center column for easy height extension
- includes padded bag for easy transportation and storage
- weight: 1.8 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years (5 years with registration)
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # MKCOMPACTLT-BK
What's in the box:
- Tripod with ball head (black)
- Sony NEX adapter
- Carrying bag (black)
- General Instructions and Warranty
More details on the Manfrotto Compact Light
Overview: The Manfrotto Compact Light aluminum tripod is designed for use with large point-and-shoot, mirrorless, and smaller DSLRs up to 3.31 pounds. This lightweight tripod fills the gap between a mini-tripod and a full-size tripod. It features 4-section legs with rubber feet that supply a secure, non-slip base on any surface. The Compact Light tripod has a universal 1/4" screw thread on a full 90° tilting, 360° rotating ball head. It has a rapid center column, and comes with a convenient, padded carrying bag.
Four-section Legs: The Compact Light tripod is equipped with four-section legs with flip-type locks. The 4 telescoping leg sections have diameters of 0.6, 0.73, 0.85, and 0.98 inches, and are set at 21°. The range of height is 15.35" to 40.55" with the center column down, and 51.57" with the center column extended. The closed length is 15.67".
Head Action: The Compact Light aluminum tripod has a ball-type head with a 1/4" screw thread with the new quick wheel for attaching your camera. The ball head enables you to rotate the camera a full 360° and tilt the head up to 90° forward or laterally. The head has a single screw-type locking mechanism.
Sony NEX Adapter: A mount adapter for the Sony NEX 5R and 5T cameras is included. These, and other cameras, feature an unusual contoured bottom panel, and the adapter increases the surface of the top plate, giving you more stability and a better grip.
Warranty: The Manfrotto Compact-series tripods carry a Standard Limited Warranty of two years from the date of purchase. The products are eligible for a free Standard Limited Warranty Extension of an additional three years (a total of 5 years) when registered online.
- Tripod Weight: 29.63 ounces
- Maximum Payload Weight: 3.31 pounds
- Leg Dimensions: 12.5"-39.75" length, 0.6", 0.73", 0.85", 0.98" diameters
- Leg Angle: 21°
- Minimum Height: 15.35"
- Maximum Height: 51.57" (40.55" with center column down)
- Closed Length: 15.67"
- Top Attachment: Fixed plate with 1/4"-20 screw
- Tilt Angles: -0° to +90° Front, -90° / +90° Lateral
- Materials: Aluminum, Adapto technopolymer
- Panoramic Rotation: 360°
- Working Temperature Range: -22°F to 140°F