Peachtree Audio M25
Powered stereo speakers with Bluetooth® (Piano Black)
Item # 731M25PBK | MFR # M25PIANOBLK
This item is no longer available.
Our take on the Peachtree Audio M25 by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
Need to make a wired connection? The Peachtree Audio M25s have you covered with analog and digital audio inputs, a USB connection for your computer, and more.
Beautiful, versatile powered bookshelf speakers
These Peachtree M25 speakers quickly prove their worth. They're compact enough to fit just about anywhere, and they're absolutely loaded with ways to connect wired and wireless sources.
Oodles of ways to make a wired connection
I mentioned these speakers are versatile, and that starts with the wired connections you can make. There's a USB Type-B port with a built-in 24-bit/96kHz digital-to-analog converter that will give your digital files the love they deserve.
The included optical input makes them great for improving sound for TVs and gaming systems. It also lets you hook up a Sonos Connect, so they can play anything you have on your existing Sonos network.
If you're partial to analog sound, never fear! You'll find a stereo RCA input on the back of the right-hand speaker as well. There's even a switchable phono preamplifier built in, so vinyl lovers can start playing records without going through a receiver or external preamp.
Strong Bluetooth® for wireless convenience
Peachtree hasn't forgotten the convenience factor, by any means. Anyone who walks into your home with a favorite playlist on their phone they'd like to share can connect to the M25s via Bluetooth, and start streaming.
Don't forget the bass
It almost seems decadent to mention this one last thing: There's a mono RCA subwoofer output on the back of the right hand speaker, so you can add a sub and bump up the bass anytime you like.
- dual 50-watt amplifiers built into right speaker
- 5-1/4" fiberglass woofer and 1" soft-dome tweeter
- stream audio wirelessly via built-in Bluetooth®
- front-panel volume control and input selection (right speaker)
- wireless remote control with power, input selection and bass and treble controls
- USB Type-B port with a built-in 24-bit/96kHz digital-to-analog converter
- optical input for connecting audio components and improving sound from TVs
- stereo RCA input with switchable phono preamplifier
- subwoofer output lets you add more bass
- 5-volt USB charging port keeps your mobile device powered up
Dimensions and Warranty:
- 6-5/8"W x 10-1/4"H x 8"D (each)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee