About the Definitive Technology RLS II Rough-In Kit
Precise, secure speaker placement
This pre-construction bracket is designed for Definitive Technology UIW RLS II in-wall speakers. Attach the bracket to your wall studs before the drywall goes up to mark the speaker location. This ensures precise, secure speaker placement that helps make your installation go smoothly.
What's in the box:
- Pre-construction in-wall bracket (for Definitive RLS II)
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Definitive Technology RLS II Rough-In Kit
RLS II Rough-In Bracket: This preconstruction, rough-in bracket is designed specifically for Definitive Technology's RLS II in-wall LCR loudspeaker (sold separately). The rough-in bracket can be used to mount the Definitive Technology RLS II in-wall LCR loudspeaker vertically or horizontally in new drywall construction.
- Vertical Mount:
- Cutout Opening: 7.0625" (w) x 28.5625" (h)
- Outer Dimensions: 21.0625" (w) x 29.3125" (h) x 0.4375" (d)
- Screw Spacing: 12.625" and 20.5625" (w) x 28.375" (h)
- Horizontal Mount
- Cutout Opening: 28.5625" (w) x 7.0625" (h)
- Outer Dimensions: 29.3125" (w) x 21.0625" (h) x 0.4375" (d)
- Screw Spacing: 28.375" (w) x 12.625"and 20.5625" (h)
Note: Sold individually. No screws included.