- photo printer dock for iOS and Android phones
- charges your smartphone when docked
- free Kodak Photo Printer app lets you edit and print photos from your device
- allows wireless printing
- D2T2 (Dye Diffusion Transfer Technology) for high-quality, fast-drying fingerprint- and water-resistant prints
- prints photos on 4x6" Kodak photo paper
- 6-3/4"W x 3-15/16"H x 2-3/4"D
- weight: 1.7 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # KODPD450WUS
What's in the box:
- Photo printer dock (white)
- Paper cassette
- One 10-pack of photo paper
- One 10-print ink cartridge (installed in printer dock)
- Micro USB-to-USB-C adapter
- AC adapter with attached 5' DC output cord (DC output: 24V 2.5A)
- 39" AC cord (unpolarized C7 plug)
- User Guide (English)
- User Guide (Spanish)
- Warranty card
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Kodak Photo Printer Dock
Overview: The Kodak Photo Printer Dock lets you print high quality photos directly from your smartphone or camera. Devices can be directly connected on the dock or via USB, or wirelessly using Wi-Fi. The unit prints your photos on 4" x 6" Kodak paper in approximately 1 minute. The Photo Printer Dock includes an ink and paper starter pack, good for 10 photos. Additional ink/paper packs are available in sets of 40, 80, and 120. Dimensions: Width 6.641" x Height 2.721" x Depth 4.067" (10.591" with tray). Weight: 2.0 pounds.
Printer Type: The Photo Printer Dock uses the Dye Sublimation Thermal Transfer method for printing your photos. Dye sublimation printing produces high quality photographs with vivid color and detail. The printing process uses thermal transfer to transport varying amounts of colored dye pigments from a carrier ribbon or film to the printing surface. There, the dye bonds chemically to the paper to produce the photograph.
Paper Tray: The printer dock's paper tray fits into the front of the unit and feeds the paper into the printer one at a time. The tray can hold up to 20 sheets of 4" x 6" Kodak photo paper at a time.
Device Dock: The Kodak Photo Printer Dock works with most smartphones and tablets. The dock features a Lightning connector for connecting your Apple iPhone or iPad. There is also a USB port for connecting your Android device (using the USB cable included with your device). A Micro USB-to-USB-C adapter is included. Photos can also be printed from still image files on USB Flash Drives. You can connect your PictBridge-compatible camera to the Photo Printer Dock for printing your photos. In many cases, the Printer Dock will charge the device's battery while it is connected.
Kodak Printer Dock App: To assist you in printing photos from your smartphone or tablet, you will need to download the Kodak Printer Dock application. The app lets you select, edit, and decorate the photos for printing. The Printer Dock app is compatible with iPhone and iPad running iOS 8.0 or later, and for Android devices with version 2.2 and up.
Wi-Fi: The Kodak Photo Printer Dock (PD-450W) lets you connect your smartphone or tablet via Wi-Fi. Once connected, you will be able to use the Printer Dock app to print your photos.
Printing Photos: Once you have connected your device and selected your photos for printing, pressing the 1Touch button on the top of the printer will start the printing process. The paper will travel through the printer four times to apply the yellow, magenta, cyan, and laminating coats. You should not touch the paper during this process. For best results, photo files of 1280 x 2448 pixels or higher are recommended.
- Print Size: 4" x 6" (100mm x 148mm)
- Supported Image Formats: JPEG (Baseline), PNG
- Supported Devices: iPhone, iPad, iPod touch (iOS 6.0 or later); Android smartphones and tablets (Android 4.0 and up)
- Docking Connector: 8-pin Lighting connector
- External Connections: USB port (Type A) for USB Flash Drives, Android devices, and PictBridge compatible cameras
- Compatible Cartridges: PHC Series (PHC 40, PHC 80, PHC 120); PHS Series
- Printing Type: Dye Sublimation Thermal Transfer
- Power: DC 24V 2.5A (from supplied AC adapter)
- Dimensions: Width 6.641", Height 2.721", Depth 4.067" (10.591" with tray)
- Weight: 2.0 pounds
Note: The printer has a Micro USB 5-pin port that is designed for factory use only. It should not be used by the consumer.
1 question already asked