About the Kodak Luma 350
A pocket projector with smart TV capabilities
A pocket projector with smart TV capabilities
The Luma 350 is the brightest of Kodak's ultra-compact Luma pocket projectors. It produces crisp, clean images as large as 200", for work or play, at home, in the office, or on the road. With Wi-Fi and built-in Android™ OS, you can download a variety of apps like Netflix®, Hulu, and more from Google's app store.
Plug-and-play hookup and operation
There's an HDMI input for connecting a high-def video source, like a Blu-ray player or laptop computer. Use the standard USB input for viewing photos — the slideshow mode is a nice touch.
The projector's built-in speaker delivers modest sound, and there's a minijack audio output to connect to headphones or a pair of powered speakers.
- DLP projection technology (854 x 480 pixels)
- widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio
- image size: up to 200"
- light output: 350 lumens
- 3500:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- LED RGB lamp (lasts up to 30,000 hours)
- built-in Wi-Fi with access to streaming apps for Netflix®, Hulu, and more
- mobile-to-projector wireless mirroring (compatible with Android, Windows 10, and Miracast)
- 1 HDMI
- USB Type-A input for connecting a camera, thumb drive, or storage device
- built-in mono speaker (3 watts)
- 3.5mm stereo minijack output for connecting headphones or a home audio system
- remote control
- built-in rechargeable battery for portable use (lasts up to 2 hours)
- can also be powered by the included AC adapter
- quiet cooling fan (30 dB)
- threaded socket on bottom of projector for mounting unit to a tripod (1/4"-20 or M6)
- 4-7/16"W x 1-1/4"H x 4-7/16"D
- weight: 11.8 oz.
- warranty: 1 year parts & labor carry-in service
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # RODPJS350WH
What's in the box:
- Portable projector (white)
- Wireless remote control
- 32" HDMI cable (full size HDMI connectors on each end)
- AC adapter with 59" DC output cord (DC output: 15V 1500mA)
- US 2-prong AC plug adapter
- Quick Start Guide
Kodak Luma 350 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Kodak Luma 350
Features & specs
|Resolution (pixels)||854 x 480|
|Approximate Lamp Life||30000 hours|
|Brightness (in ANSI Lumens)||350|
|Vertical Lens Shift||No|
|Horizontal Lens Shift||No|
|Vertical Keystone Correction||No|
|Horizontal Keystone Correction||No|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Type of Warranty Service||Carry-in|
|Wireless HDMI Input||No|
|Component Video Inputs||None|
|Composite Video Inputs||None|
|USB Media Port|
Overview: The Kodak Luma 350 Portable Smart Projector is a small projector that lets you project stunning images and videos up to 11-1/2 feet away. You can connect sources via HDMI or USB, including HD and 4K. It has a built-in Android operating system and interface to let you stream live content from your favorite apps. You can also connect wirelessly to the projector from select smartphones or tablets. The Luma 350 projector can be operated on battery power or via the included power adapter/charger. Dimensions: Width 4.19" x Height 1.25" x Depth 4.419"; Weight 11.8 ounces.
DLP Technology: The Kodak Luma 350 Portable Projector utilizes the latest in DLP (Digital Light Processing) technology to provide clear bright images. The projector has a 0.2" WVGA DLP Digital Micro-mirror Device (DMD) with a native resolution of 854 x 480 pixels. It uses an RGB LED light source with 16.7-million colors, and a brightness rating of 350 lumens. The LED has an estimated life of 30,000 hours.
Projected Image: This portable projector can project 16:9 aspect ratio images as near as 9.84" (0.82 feet) and as far away as 11.5 feet. It can project images from 5" to 200" (measured diagonally). Its throw ratio is 1.3, which means that for each foot of image width, the projector needs to be 1.3 feet away. The projection offset is 100%.
Controls: The Luma 350 Portable Projector features backlit touch controls on the top panel for navigating the on screen menu. Controls include Back, Confirm/Play/Pause, Right/Fast-forward/Volume+, Left/Rewind/Volume-, and Volume. There is also a power indicator on the top panel. The main power switch and a manual focus wheel are located on the right side. On screen controls include:
- Video: When playing videos, you can pause, fast forward (x2, x4, x8, x16), rewind (x2, x4, x8, x16), and control volume.
- Photo: You can display photos on USB flash drives manually one after another, or in an automatic slide show. Slide shows can be paused and resumed as needed.
Remote Control: The Luma 350 comes with a wireless remote control. The remote connects wirelessly to the projector via 2.4GHz Wi-Fi. With the remote, you can control power and volume, plus maneuver through the menu with the 4-way direction keys and confirmation button. The remote is powered by two AAA batteries (not included).
Speaker: The projector has a built-in 3W speaker for audio playback.
Inputs/Outputs: The Kodak Luma 350 Portable Smart Projector has a full-sized HDMI input for connecting a Blu-ray player or other protected content playback device. A 32" HDMI cable is included. If your camera or device has a micro-HDMI or mini-HDMI output, you'll need an adapter to a full-size HDMI. For non-HDMI devices, you must use an appropriate adapter to connect your Android (USB-C or Micro USB) device. It also has a USB (Type A) input for connecting a USB flash drive or other external device. This USB port also provides an output of up to 5V/2A of voltage and current for charging a connected mobile device. The projector has a 3.5mm audio output for plugging in a pair of headphones or connecting the projector to a powered speaker or amplifier.
Android OS: The Kodak Luma 350 has a built-in Wi-Fi and an Android operating system that allows you to access to wireless networks for quick and easy web browsing. You can also download your favorite video-on-demand (VOD) apps, such as HBO Go, Hulu, and Netflix through the built-in app store.
Screen Mirroring: The Luma 350 allows you to share the screen from your compatible Android, Windows 10, or Miracast-compatible device. Using the projector's built-in Wi-Fi hotspot, you can connect your device to the projector and stream videos or photos from your device.
Note: Screen Mirroring is not available with iOS devices.
Rechargeable Battery: The projector has a 7500mAh rechargeable battery that will power the unit for approximately 2 hours on a full charge when in Video Mode. The battery charges when connected to the provided DC power adapter. You can directly power the projector with the AC adapter as well.
Tripod Mountable: On the bottom of the projector is a threaded socket for mounting the unit on a tripod. The socket will accept a 1/4"-20 or M6 tripod screw.
- Display Technology: 0.2" WVGA DLP DMD
- Light Source: RGB LED
- Light Source Life: 30,000 hours
- Native Resolution: 854 x 480
- Brightness: 350 lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 3500:1
- Color Saturation (NTSC): 100%
- Display Colors: 16.7-million colors
- Pixel Shape: Square
- Throw Ratio: 1.3
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Projection Distance: 0.82 feet to 11.5 feet
- Projection Screen Size: 5 to 200 inches
- Projection Offset: 100%
- Battery Capacity: 7500mAh
- Dimensions: Width 4.41", Height 1.25", Depth 4.419"
- Weight: 11.8 ounces
2 questions already asked