About the Kodak RODPJS75
Tiny projector throws a big image
Battery power and tiny size make Kodak's RODPJS75 truly a go-anywhere projector.
Tiny projector throws a big image
Kodak's ultra-compact RODPJS75 is easily the smallest projector we've ever carried. It produces bright, crisp images for work or play, at home, in the office, or on the road. The built-in rechargeable battery means you can project almost anywhere for up to 2 hours.
Plug-and-play hookup and operation
There's an HDMI input for connecting a high-def video source, like a Blu-ray player or laptop computer. Use the standard USB input or microSD card slot for viewing photos — the slideshow mode is a nice touch.
The projector's built-in speaker delivers modest sound, and there's a minijack audio output to connect to headphones or a pair of powered speakers.
- DLP projection technology (640 x 360 pixels)
- widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio
- image size: up to 80"
- light output: 75 lumens
- 1300:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- LED RGB lamp (lasts up to 30,000 hours)
- 1 HDMI
- USB Type-A input for connecting a camera, thumb drive, or storage device
- microSD slot for plugging in a memory card
- built-in mono speaker (1.5 watt)
- 3.5mm stereo minijack output for connecting headphones or a home audio system
- built-in rechargeable battery for portable use (lasts up to 2 hours)
- can also be powered by a USB AC adapter (USB power supply sold separately)
- quiet cooling fan (30 dB)
- threaded socket on bottom of projector for mounting unit to a tripod (1/4"-20 or M6)
- 3-3/16"W x 7/8"H x 3-3/16"D
- weight: 4.9 oz.
- warranty: 1 year parts & labor carry-in service
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # RODPJS75WH
What's in the box:
- Portable projector (white)
- 32" HDMI cable (full size HDMI connectors on each end)
- 24" USB cable (Type A USB on one end and Micro-B USB on other end)
- Quick Start Guide
See the difference between "Open Box" and "Scratch & Dent" Outlet items
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Kodak RODPJS75
Features & specs
|Resolution (pixels)||640 x 360|
|Approximate Lamp Life||30000 hours|
|Brightness (in ANSI Lumens)||75|
|Vertical Lens Shift||No|
|Horizontal Lens Shift||No|
|Vertical Keystone Correction||No|
|Horizontal Keystone Correction||No|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Type of Warranty Service||Carry-in|
|Wireless HDMI Input||No|
|Component Video Inputs||None|
|Composite Video Inputs||None|
|USB Media Port||Yes|
Overview: The Kodak Pocket Portable Projector is a tiny projector that lets you project stunning images and videos up to 12-1/2 feet away. You can connect sources via HDMI, USB, and microSD. The Pocket Portable projector can be operated on battery power or via a USB power adapter (not included). Dimensions: Width 3.155" x Height 0.861" x Depth 3.154"; Weight 4.9 ounces.
DLP Technology: The Kodak Pocket Portable Projector utilizes the latest in DLP (Digital Light Processing) technology to provide clear bright images. The projector has a 0.2" DLP Digital Micro-mirror Device (DMD), and uses an RGB LED light source with 16.7-million colors, and a brightness rating of 75 lumens. The LED has an estimated life of 30,000 hours.
Projected Image: This portable projector can project 16:9 aspect ratio images as near as 8" (0.65 feet) and as far away as 12.5 feet. It can project images from 5" to 80" (measured diagonally). Its throw ratio is 2.2, which means that for each foot of image width, the projector needs to be 2.2 feet away. The projection offset is 100%. The screen sizes at various distances are:
|Distance||Screen Size |
Controls: The Pocket Projector features backlit controls on the top panel for navigating the on screen menu. Controls include Back, Confirm/Play/Pause, Right/Fast-forward/Volume+, Left/Rewind/Volume-, and Volume. There is also a power indicator on the top panel. The main power switch and a focus wheel are located on the right side. On screen controls include:
- Video: When playing videos, you can pause, fast forward (x2, x4, x8, x16), rewind (x2, x4, x8, x16), and control volume.
- Photo: You can display photos on USB flash drives or microSD cards manually one after another, or in an automatic slide show. Slide shows can be paused and resumed as needed.
Inputs/Outputs: The Kodak Pocket Portable Projector has a full-sized HDMI input for connecting a Blu-ray player or other protected content playback device. A 32" HDMI cable is included. If your camera or device has a micro-HDMI or mini-HDMI output, you'll need an adapter to a full-size HDMI. For non-HDMI devices, you must use an appropriate adapter to connect your iOS (Lightning) or Android (USB-C or Micro USB) device. It also has a USB (Type A) input for connecting a USB flash drive or other external device. This USB port also provides an output of up to 5V/2A of voltage and current for charging a connected mobile device. You can also insert a microSD card for playing back video files stored on the card. The projector has a 3.5mm audio output for plugging in a pair of headphones or connecting the projector to a powered speaker or amplifier.
Rechargeable Battery: The projector has a 2500mAh rechargeable battery that will power the unit for up to 2 hours on a full charge when in Video Mode. The battery charges in approximately 4 hours when connected to a USB power adapter (5V/2A recommended). You can directly power the projector through the USB power adapter, if desired.
Tripod Mountable: On the bottom of the projector is a threaded socket for mounting the unit on a tripod. The socket will accept a 1/4"-20 or M6 tripod screw.
- Display Technology: 0.2" DLP DMD
- Light Source: RGB LED
- Light Source Life: 30,000 hours
- Native Resolution: 640 x 360
- Brightness: 75 lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 1300:1
- Color Saturation (NTSC): 100%
- Display Colors: 16.7-million colors
- Pixel Shape: Square
- Throw Ratio: 2.2
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Projection Distance: 0.65 feet to 12.5 feet
- Projection Screen Size: 5 to 80 inches
- Projection Offset: 100%
- Power Consumption:
- Power On Mode: ≤4 watts
- Power Off Mode: ≤0.003 watts
- Battery Capacity: 2500mAh
- Battery Life: up to 2 hours (Video Mode)
- Dimensions: Width 3.155", Height 0.861", Depth 3.154"
- Weight: 4.9 ounces