- quickly converts negatives and slides into JPEG photo files
- lets you scan and save 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 and 8mm film negatives and slides
- JPEG resolution: 14 megapixels (22 megapixels interpolated resolution)
- adjustable scanning resolution, brightness and coloration
- compatible with PC and Mac® — no software required
- video out for connection to your TV
- easy-loading film and negative adapters and inserts
- 3.5" color LCD screen tilts up for a better view
- includes 3 inserts, 3 adapter trays, AC adapter, video cable, USB cable, HDMI cable, and cleaning brush
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # RODFS35
What's in the box:
- Digital film scanner
- Slide adapter (#1)
- Negative adapter (#2)
- Slide adapter (#3)
- 110 Negative insert
- 110 Slide insert
- 8mm/Super8 film insert
- Cleaning brush
- 39" HDMI cable (Full size Type A HDMI on one end and Type C Mini-HDMI on other end)
- 48" USB cable (Type A USB on one end and Micro-B USB on other end)
- 10' Composite video cable (Male RCA plug on one end and 3.5mm plug on other end)
- AC adapter with USB output (DC output: 5V 1000mA)
- US 2-prong AC plug adapter
- European AC plug adapter
- UK AC plug adapter
- User Manual
Kodak Scanza reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Kodak Scanza
Overview: The Kodak Scanza Digital Film Scanner lets you convert your old film negatives, slides, and even home movies into beautiful digital photos. Scanza creates JPEG digital image files that can be saved onto your computer or an inserted SD card. The scanner has an adjustable 3.5" LCD monitor for viewing and editing your images.
Compatible Film Types: The Digital Film Scanner is designed to work with 35mm, 110, and 126 negatives and slides, as well as Super8 and 8mm film. Three film and slide adapters and three inserts are included to hold the different sizes of media. The unit will indicate in the menu the appropriate film tray to use when you enter the film/negative type you're scanning. Scanza is compatible with the following types:
- Color or B&W Negatives: 35mm (135 film), 126 (KPK), 110
- Slides: 35mm (2"x2" mount), 126 (2"x2" mount), 110 (2"x2" + 1"x1" mounts), 127 (2"x2" mount)
- Movie Film: 8mm, Super8
Resolution Options: The digital film scanner has a built-in 14MP CMOS image sensor. You can choose the resolution of the new digital image file between the standard 14-MP scan, or enable the built-in software interpolation to enhance the image quality to 22MP.
Color and Brightness Adjustment: The Scanza Digital Film Scanner allows you to make adjustments in brightness and color to improve any photos that are "less than perfect." There are + and - brightness and color adjustment settings for red, green, and blue, plus a Reset button to go back to the default settings.
Gallery Mode: You can view all of the saved images in the Gallery one at a time, or in a slide show. You can also edit images in this mode (rotate or flip), as well as delete unwanted images.
TV Output: The Scanza offers video outputs that let you connect the scanner to a TV for better viewing. Using the included cables, you can connect the unit via HDMI or composite video inputs on your TV. (The unit has Mini-HDMI and 3.5mm video outputs.)
Computer Compatibility: The Scanza Digital Film Scanner is compatible with both Mac and PC. While the scanner is connected to your computer (via USB), you can access (and upload) the files on your SD card inserted in the scanner. During this process, you will not be able to use the scanner function.
Power Save Mode: To conserve power, the scanner will automatically power off after 10 minutes of inactivity. Power save mode is disabled during Slideshow playback or during file transfer via USB.
- Image Sensor: 14 MP CMOS Sensor
- File Format: JPEG
- Resolution: 14MP (standard), 22MP (interpolated)
- Supported Film/Negative Types: 35mm (135) 126, 110, Super 8, 8mm
- External Memory: SD/SDHC
- Interfaces: USB Type A port, SD card slot, TV out (HDMI, 3.5mm)
- Dimensions: Width 4.598", Height 5.122", Depth 4.661"
- Weight: 16.5 ounces
10 questions already asked