About the NAD C 568
Treat your music right
NAD's C 568 CD player has all the features you need to enjoy your CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs to the fullest. It even has a front-panel USB port so you can take advantage of its outstanding performance with your digital music library. A toroidal power supply with separate power regulators for analog and digital sections delivers plenty of clean current for smooth, dynamic playback. And a 24-bit high-resolution Wolfson digital-to-analog converter brings out the best in every track. A rotary knob on the front panel makes it easy to control basic playback functions, and you can use the included remote to program up to 20 tracks.
- plays CDs, CD-Rs & CD-RWs, and MP3 & WMA CDs
- Wolfson 24-bit/192kHz digital-to-analog converter
- toroidal power supply with separate power regulators for analog and digital sections
- vacuum fluorescent display with CD text
- front-panel rotary knob for play, pause and skip functions
- front-panel USB input for playing music from a thumb drive, MP3 player, or hard drive
- optical and coaxial digital audio outputs
- stereo RCA outputs
- IR input
- 12-volt trigger input
- detachable power cord
- signal-to-noise ratio: 118 dB
- dynamic range: 95 dB
- full-function remote
- 17-1/8"W x 3-1/2"H x 14"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # C568
What's in the box:
- CD player
- 6.5' AC power cord
- Remote control (CD 9)
- 2 "AA" batteries
- 3' RCA stereo cable
- Quick Setup Guide
- Warranty Information
NAD C 568 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the NAD C 568
Features & specs
|CD Transport Only||No|
|Direct Track Access||Remote|
|Direct Disc Access||N/A|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
|Stereo SACD Playback||---|
|CD Frequency Response||5-20,000 Hz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||118 dB|
|SACD Frequency Response||Not Compatible|
|SACD Dynamic Range||---|
|Analog RCA Output||Yes|
|Analog XLR Output||No|
|Digital Optical Output||Yes|
|Digital Coaxial Output||Yes|
Disc Compatibility: The NAD C 568 single-disc CD player can play both CD-Audio and finalized CD-R/RW discs, as well as decodes MP3/WMA music files copied onto a CD-R or CD-RW disc.
USB-A Port: The NAD C 568 is equipped with a front-panel USB-A input that supports external USB mass storage class devices with MP3/WMA audio files (audio rates up to 320 kbps).
Wolfson 24-Bit DAC: The 24-bit high resolution Wolfson WM8741 DAC chip of the C 568 was chosen for its excellent low-level linearity and detail retrieving capabilities
Ultra-High Precision Clock Module: The CD player's high precision Crystek Clock Module reduces digital jitter to unprecedented levels for amazing, accurate sound
Super High-Speed OPAmps: Studio-quality LM4562 op-amps are used instead of the much lower grade and types used in lesser players. The output impedance is very low at 150 ohms, making the NAD C 568 less sensitive to cables or other equipment it is partnered with.
High Quality Resistors & Capacitors: Metal film resistors and polypropylene capacitors are also used in key areas to ensure a highly accurate frequency response. Apart from the single-film type output capacitor, no other capacitors are used in the signal path.
Coaxial & Optical Digital Outputs: The coaxial output is buffered and isolated by a transformer from the converter itself, and the output impedance has been carefully tailored to produce a precise 75-ohms impedance to ensure perfect matching. This attention to detail reduces the timing errors (jitter) that could otherwise distort the digital data stream. An optical Toslink output is also provided allowing connection to devices that only provide this option.
Stereo RCA Output: The CD player also features a stereo RCA output for analog connection, utilizing the high quality Wolfson DAC.
Playback & Search Functions: The NAD C 568 single-disc CD player offers a variety of convenient playback & search functions - like Random, Repeat, Program, & Direct, Skip.
- Random: Random playback gives the listener a random selection of all tracks on the disc.
- Repeat: The Repeat feature allows repeat playing of either the entire disc or individual tracks.
- Program: Up to 20 tracks can be programmed with the ability to delete tracks.
- Direct: The remote's keypad can be used for direct track access, so you can immediately go to a music track.
- Skip: Individual tracks can also be quickly accessed using the Skip function (Forward and Back).
- Scan: The Scan function (Forward and Back) gives listeners the opportunity to reach specific sections of the track.
VFL Display w/ CD-Text: The C 568's Vacuum Fluorescent (VFL) display provides clear and comprehensive information to the listener. The track number is displayed, along with current time elapsed or remaining time for complete CDs or individual tracks. The CD player will also display CD-Text for song/artist information.
Remote Control: The C 568 comes supplied with an IR remote for wireless operation of the single-disc CD player. The receiver's IR input (3.5mm) is used to control this unit using an optional infrared repeater or the IR output of another component. This unit can be turned on/off by another device through its 12V trigger input (3.5mm).
2 questions already asked