About the NAD Masters Series M10 V2
An advanced streamer/amplifier
An advanced streamer/amplifier
The NAD Masters Series M10 V2 integrated amplifier builds on the power, convenience, and versatility of the original Masters Series M10. It lets you stream music wirelessly and connect your favorite components. The built-in screen even shows you artist names, titles, and album art. All that cool, flashy functionality is backed up by a solid 100-watt-per-channel amplifier that can power a pair of connected speakers.
So what got better? It's now compatible with Dolby® Digital 4.2 surround sound (more on that later). And the amp's gain algorithms have been updated for smoother, more accurate volume control. And speaking of control, this newer version comes with a handheld IR remote controller for added convenience.
A wealth of streaming options
The M10V2 features built-in Apple AirPlay 2 so you can easily stream music files from an iPhone® or iPad® and ask Siri to play Apple Music.
Two-way Bluetooth with aptX HD® lets you stream from your mobile device to the amp, or from the amp to compatible wireless speakers or headphones. Select music using an app on your phone, with the included remote, or from the amp's front-panel touchscreen.
The NAD Masters Series M10 V2 can be controlled via app from your smartphone or tablet.
For a surround sound setup, your front left/right speakers can be wired to the M10 V2's binding posts, while it connects wirelessly to a pair of Bluesound speakers for the rear channels. And you can add a wireless subwoofer for deep bass that draws you into the action. It's a very convenient way to set up a simple home theater for enjoyable movie nights and gaming marathons.
Digital and analog connections make this amp very versatile. Dual stereo RCA inputs let you connect analog components, and you'll find one Toslink optical and one digital coaxial input on the back of the chassis, too. An ARC-enabled HDMI input lets you use the M10 V2 to enhance your TV sound. If you have a thumb drive or mass storage device full of digital music, there's a Type-A USB port available, too.
A set of binding posts lets you connect a pair of speakers, and RCA preamp outputs let you pass the signal along to additional amps so you can build out your system. There are two wired subwoofer outputs, so you can crank up the bass by adding one or two traditional powered subs.
- 100 watts x 2 channels into 8 or 4 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.03% THD
- 4-ohm stable for use with a wide range of speakers
- Hybrid Digital nCore Amplifier with updated gain algorithms
- built-in ESS Sabre DAC supports digital audio signals up to 24-bit/192kHz
- supports high-res MQA, FLAC, WAV, and AIFF files
- 7" color LCD touchscreen display with proximity sensor
- voice control via Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Siri
- BluOS compatibility for further expansion with Bluesound wireless speakers
- built-in two-way Bluetooth® with aptX HD
- connects to your home network via built-in dual-band Wi-Fi® or wired Ethernet for music streaming
- app-based streaming support for Amazon, Spotify, TIDAL, TuneIn, Napster, Deezer, Qobuz and more (subscription required for some services)
- free internet radio from TuneIn Radio and iHeartRadio
- Apple AirPlay 2 lets you stream from an iPhone or iPad and ask Siri to play Apple Music
- free BluOS controller app for iOS®, Android™, Windows®, and Mac® OS X
- built-in Dirac Live room correction
- 2 analog stereo RCA audio inputs
- digital inputs: 1 Toslink optical, 1 coaxial
- HDMI eARC input
- USB (Type A) port for connecting a thumb drive or mass storage device
- Gigabit Ethernet port for making a wired network connection
- stereo RCA preamp output for connecting a separate amplifier
- 2 mono RCA outputs for connecting powered subwoofers
- binding post speaker connectors
- IR input and 12-volt trigger in/out
Dimensions and warranty:
- 8-9/16"W x 3-15/16"H x 10-15/16"D
- weight: 11 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # M10V2
What's in the box:
- Integrated streaming amplifier
- 6' AC power cord
- Remote control (with two 3V batteries)
- Auto calibration microphone
- USB microphone adapter
- Cleaning cloth
- Quick Setup Guide
- Internet Update Guidlines
- Important Safety Instructions
- Dirac Live Quickstart Guide
- Warranty Card
NAD Masters Series M10 V2 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the NAD Masters Series M10 V2
Features & specs
|Watts RMS per Channel (8-ohms)||100|
|Watts RMS per Channel (6-ohms)||Not given|
|Watts RMS per Channel (4-ohms)||100|
|Minimum Impedance||4 ohms|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||90|
|DAC Bit Depth||32-bit|
|DAC Sample Rate||384 kHz|
|Digital Music Features|
|Built-in DAC (Digital to Analog Converter)||Yes|
|Total Analog Inputs||2|
|Optical Digital Inputs||1|
|Coaxial Digital Inputs||1|
|Preamp Outputs||Stereo RCA, Sub|
|Removable Power Cord||IEC 3-prong|
|Apple AirPlay 2||Yes|
|Dimensions and Warranty|
|Parts Warranty||3 Years|
|Labor Warranty||3 Years|
HybridDigital Amplification: The NAD Master Series M10 V2 utilizes HybridDigital amplification featuring the remarkable Hypex nCore amplification stage that offers state-of-the-art performance along with the ability to drive virtually any pair of loudspeakers. Conservatively rated at 100 watts per channel (into 8- or 4-ohm), the M10 V2 is both highly efficient and remarkably powerful, with the ability to render even the subtlest musical details with lifelike realism. Effortless dynamics and a complete absence of electronic noise are hallmarks of this advanced technology.
32-Bit/384kHz ESS Sabre DAC: The NAD M10 V2 BluOS Streaming Amplifier is equipped with a 32-bit/384kHz ESS Sabre DAC, one of the best performing DACs on the market today with its excellent dynamic range and incredibly low jitter spec. It offers support of high resolutions music files (including MQA, FLAC, WAV, and AIFF) up to 24-bit/192kHz.
Dirac Live Room Correction: The M10 V2 employs Dirac Live Room Correction software that delivers optimized sound quality for your home theater system. The built-in Lite version of the computer software (for Windows or Mac), with the option to upgrade to a full-featured version for $99, measures the acoustic performance of the system within the listening room and optimizes playback performance to provide the most transparent music reproduction possible. The setup process is automated and very simple, giving you the control they need to precisely tune for the best results. With Dirac Live, you can build the perfect listening environment that corrects for both the timing and colorations in sound using the supplied microphone and its powerful computer software.
Bridge Mode: The M10 V2 output power is doubled when set to Bridge Mode. This way, the M10 V2 can be used as part of a high power stereo or home theater system with additional power amplifiers (sold separately). In Bridge Mode, the M10 V2 will produce approximately 200 watts into an 8-ohm loudspeaker. In this mode, the amplifier sections will react as though the speaker impedance has been halved. Low impedance speakers (under 8-ohms) are not recommended when using Bridge Mode as these may cause the amplifier's thermal cut-out to operate if played at high levels.
Note: Set the Bridge Mode switch to the "On" position. Then, connect the speaker to the rear-panel terminals of the M10 V2 marked "Speaker Right+" and "Speaker Left+" ensuring that "Speaker Right+" is connected to the "Negative (-)" terminal of your speaker and "Speaker Left+ is connected to the speaker's "Positive (+)" terminal. Connect your playback source to the Left stereo RCA input sockets of the M10 V2 only. Do not connect anything to the Right stereo RCA input socket when Bridge Mode is selected.
Wireless Surround: Using the BluOS Controller app, you can configure the NAD M10 V2 integrated amplifier for 4.1 or 4.2ch Dolby Digital surround sound using a pair of Bluesound Pulse Flex 2i speakers sold separately) to play the surround channels and one or two Pulse Sub+s (sold separately) to reproduces the LFE channel, while the pair of main speakers from the M10 V2 handle the front and center channels. The M10 V2 will transmit the rear audio and LFE channels wirelessly, with very low latency, so you don't have to run wires around your room to connect the surround speakers and powered sub(s).
- The main speakers connected to the M10 V2 will handle the left & right front channels, as well as combine to play the center channel audio.
- The NAD M10 V2 supports Dolby Digital only. Its not compatible with DTS, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, or any other surround sound multichannel audio format.
- In a 4.1ch home theater configuration, the rear speakers will only output Dolby Digital content (they cannot be used for multiroom audio distribution).
HDMI eARC: The NAD M10 V2 features an HDMI eARC jack to connect the integrated amplifier to your TV's HDMI eARC or ARC input. The integrated amplifier's eARC jack only supports 2ch PCM and Dolby Digital audio (up to 24-bit/192kHz). It is not compatible with with DTS or other multichannel audio formats. Audio from the HDMI eARC jack can be played back at the M10 V2 and wirelessly distributed to other Bluesound and BluOS components in your home for multiroom playback.
Note: The HDMI eARC jack only supports audio transmission; video is not supported.
Optical & Coaxial Digital Input: The NAD Master Series M10 V2 is equipped with one optical (toslink) digital input and one coaxial (RCA) digital input. These digital inputs will support 2ch PCM audio up to 24-bit/192kHz (not compatible with Dolby Digital or DTS).
Analog Line-Level Inputs: The NAD M10 V2 offers two analog line-level inputs consisting of stereo RCA jacks. These two analog stereo RCA inputs can accommodate all kinds of analog line-level source components by offering ideal input impedance characteristics with linear ultra-low-noise buffer amplifiers to prevent any sonic degradation caused by inappropriate loading of the source device.
Note: The NAD M10 V2 is not equipped with a Phono input. In order to connect a turntable, you will need an external phono preamp or turntable with a built-in phono preamp (all sold separately).
USB-A Port: The NAD M10 V2 is equipped with a rear-panel USB-A port for connection of a USB mass storage class (MSC) device, such as a thumbdrive or external hard-drive (an external hard-drive will require separate AC power). The unit's USB-A port supports playback of a variety of compressed and high-resolution music files stored on a compatible USB MSC device formatted in FAT 32, NTFS, or Linux ext4. Your connected USB MSC device will appear as a local source within the BluOS app on your Apple iOS or Android OS device. Access and playback of music files stored on your connected USB MSC device will be done through the BluOS app.
Note: The USB-A port is not compatible with the direct connection of an Apple iOS or Android device. There is also a rear-panel miniUSB port that is used for service purposes only (not for consumer use). Only authorized service personnel can access this miniUSB port.
Bluetooth aptX HD: The NAD M10 V2 features two-way wireless Bluetooth capability that is powered by aptX HD for the highest possible sound quality available. aptX HD supports 48kHz/24-bit LPCM audio over a Bluetooth wireless connection for a "better-than-CD" listening experience. The M10 V2 can act as a Bluetooth Receiver or Bluetooth Transmitter (but not both at the same time). The Bluetooth Receiver and Transmitter modes are only accessible via the BluOS App. The M10 V2 supports SSP (Secure Simple Pairing) and NFC (Near Field Communication) for wireless Bluetooth connectivity of compatible devices. You can pair multiple devices with the M10 V2, but only one device can be connected and used at a time (the BluOS Controller app must be used for pairing). The NAD M10 V2 has a Bluetooth wireless range of approximately 33'.
- Receiver Mode: In Receiver mode, you can wirelessly stream stored music and music apps from your smartphones, tablets and laptops to the NAD M10 V2. You can control basic playback functions (Play/Pause & Previous/Next Track) from the touchscreen, but your Bluetooth source device will have to be used for more advanced music navigation. The M10 V2 does not display song/artist/album information. However, you can view song/artist information and album art from the BluOS app on your Apple iOS or Android device.
- Transmitter Mode: In Transmitter mode, you can wirelessly stream analog & digital inputs of the M10 V2 and BluOS network content to a set of Bluetooth enabled headphones (only one set of headphones can be connected at a time). Because the NAD M10 V2 does not support Receiver & Transmitter mode simultaneously, you cannot listen to a Bluetooth audio streaming source on a set of Bluetooth headphones through the M10 V2. There is no audio output from the M10 V2's speaker or preamp outputs when the unit is wirelessly streaming to a set of Bluetooth headphones.
Heavy-Duty Binding Post Terminals: The Master Series M10 V2 is equipped with heavy-duty, gold-plated binding-post speaker output terminals that will accept bare wire (up to 10AWG) or banana plugs (single only).
Stereo RCA Pre-Outs: The stereo RCA pre-outs lets you use the M10 V2 as a high-performance pre-amplifier with a more powerful external amplifier (sold separately).
Dual Sub Outputs: The NAD M10 V2 is equipped with two discrete mono-RCA sub outputs to connect up to two powered subwoofers. The subwoofer outputs have a built-in low pass crossover that can be adjusted in the BluOS app from 40-200Hz (80Hz default).
Wired or Wireless Network Connection: The NAD Master Series M10 V2 can connect to your home network and ISP (Internet Service Provider) via a hardwired Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) jack connector or wireless dual-band 2.4/5GHz WiFi (802.11ac) connection. Either network/internet connection allows you to stream music from internet radio, select online music services and stored music libraries on your network using BluOS.
BluOS Wireless High-Resolution Multiroom Audio: The NAD M10 V2 is part of the BluOS wireless high-resolution multiroom audio eco-system - consisting of powered speakers, soundbar speakers, amplifiers, players, and hard-drives. The BluOS wireless high-resolution multiroom audio ecosystem uses your home's wired or wireless network to connect multiple Bluesound products and play your music in perfect sync, or different music simultaneously, anywhere in your home. BluOS can wirelessly transmit lossless music up to 24-bit/192kHz at ultra-fast speeds with no lag and zero loss in sound quality.
- Compatible Multiroom Audio Sources: The following audio sources can be used for multiroom audio playback - internet radio (including TuneIn & iHeart Radio); online music services (including Tidal, Spotify, Amazon, Deezer, Slacker, and Napster); Bluetooth & USB audio, music libraries (computers and NAS drives); Aux inputs (analog or digital), and HDMI eARC.
- Number of BluOS Zones: Up to 16 Bluesound devices can be connected in a strictly wireless environment. Demonstrated practice has shown that you can create up to 8 groups of 8 Bluesound devices or 4 groups of 16 Bluesound devices. If you want to connect more than 16 Bluesound devices, you will need to connect the Bluesound devices to your network using a wired connection. BluOS can then control up to 64 devices in a strictly wired environment.
Note: Make sure the NAD M10 V2 has the latest BluOS software and firmware update installed.
BluOS Controller App: The free BluOS Controller app (for Apple iOS 9.3-up, Android OS 5.0-up, Windows Vista-up, and Mac OS X 10.15-up) turns your mobile device or computer into a full-featured wireless remote control for the NAD M10 V2 and the BluOS wireless multiroom audio system. The BluOS Controller app on your compatible device uses your home's WiFi network to connect with Bluesound devices, so you can play all the music you love anywhere in your home for a wireless multiroom music experience. Get on-demand access to your music libraries on your home network, stream live Internet radio from almost any place in the world, or listen to one of the many music services available on Bluesound, all from the palm of your hand with the easy-to-use BluOS Controller app.
- Multiroom Audio: Play a different song at the same time in different rooms, or group all your BluOS enabled devices together and listen to your favorite music in perfect sync throughout your home.
- Now Playing Screen: Control your music and adjust the volume in any room, get rich album artwork and detailed artist info, right from the Now Playing screen. Even check what quality you are streaming at to ensure the best possible listening experience.
- Individual Songs & Playlists: Tap a song and have it play instantly, or create and edit playlists on the fly by simply adding songs or entire albums to the play queue. Playlists can then be saved inside the app and listened to at any time.
High Resolution Audio: High-resolution audio tracks are either 24-bit/96kHz or 24-bit/192kHz, and contain up to 6.5x more data than standard CDs, letting you hear all the detail of your favorite music in superior quality. With full support for hi-res audio, you can stream WAV, FLAC, ALAC, AIFF, WMA-Lossless, MQA music files over your home's WiFi network or directly from a connected USB mass storage class device. Bluesound also supports compressed music files such as MP3, AAC, WMA and OGG. Bluesound has been designed to work with today's larger music collections, and has indexed libraries up to 200,000 songs in demonstrated practice (this will depend on the music's metadata & artwork). Bluesound also offers gapless playback by default for all supported file music types.
|Compression||File Type||Sampling Frequency||Bit Rate or Bit Depth|
|Lossless||WMA-Lossless||up to 96 kHz||up to 24-bit|
|FLAC||192 kHz||up to 24-bit|
|Uncompressed||AIFF||up 192 kHz||up to 24-bit|
Notes: Bluesound cannot index or play AAC files with the extension ".m4p". These files were purchased in iTunes prior to 2009 and are subject to copy protection. Apple Consumers with an iTunes Match subscription can delete and re-download these files free of charge from their iTunes Cloud
Master Quality Authenticated (MQA): The NAD M10 V2 will playback and decodes MQA content from BluOS network audio sources. Master Quality Authenticated (MQA) is a revolutionary end-to-end technology built into the NAD M10 V2 that captures and delivers master quality audio. The M10 V2 includes a powerful decoder and audio renderer for the MQA system. This ensures that MQA-encoded audio files sound exactly like the source. MQA indicators are both shown on the front-panel display of the M10 V2 and in the BluOS app on your compatible Apple iOS or Android OS device
Online Music Services: Many popular music streaming services and internet radio apps are built right into BluOS, giving you an all-access pass to millions of songs and the freedom to listen to everything you want to hear. Using the BluOS Controller app, you can instantly discover and enjoy millions of songs from your existing music services, tune in to your favorite internet radio stations and podcasts from around the world, or access and listen to the music collections stored on your smartphone, tablet or laptop on any and Bluesound in your home. Subscription and purchase fees will apply to online music services.
- Amazon Music: Listen to millions of songs, thousands of playlists, and ad-free personalized stations with Amazon Prime & Unlimited Music. With the addition of Amazon Music HD, you will now be able to play Ultra HD music (24-bit/48kHz to 192kHz) on supported Bluesound devices from the BluOS App when choosing Amazon Music. An Amazon Music (Prime, Unlimited, or HD) subscription will be required
- Spotify Connect: If you subscribe to a free or paid Spotify subscription and have the Spotify App on your Apple iOS or Android smartphone, you can stream Spotify to the Bluesound system using Spotify Connect. Spotify is a digital music service that gives you on-demand access to one of the largest music libraries in the world (over 15 million tracks and counting). Spotify makes it easier than ever to discover, manage, and share music with your friends. You can browse music by artist, album, track, or most popular; and create your own music library with customized playlists.
- TIDAL Connect: The integration of Tidal Connect will enable Tidal users to instantly select and wirelessly stream music to the Bluesound device from within the Tidal app (for Apple iOS and Android OS). TIDAL is a global streaming service that offers over 30 million songs in high-fidelity CD sound quality. TIDAL has two pricing tiers; either $9.99 or $19.99 a month. Both pricing levels allow you to access TIDAL's entire music library. The $19.99 tier has the added benefit of high-fidelity sound at CD-level quality.
- Qobuz: Qobuz offers the biggest catalog of Hi-Fi and Hi-Res albums in the world, both for new releases and specialized genres. For hundreds of thousands of albums, Qobuz includes all the information you need to recreate the appeal of a real CD - the names of musicians, producers, lyrics (everything you need to know to appreciate your favorite albums). Qobuz offers MP3, CD, and Hi-Res quality subscriptions.
- SiriusXM: SiriusXM Internet Radio is accessible through the BluOS app and lets you listen to over 120 channels of commercial-free music, talk radio, news, sports, entertainment, and more. Subscription fees will apply.
- TuneIn: The Bluesound system includes access to more than 70,000 free internet radio streams from all corners of the globe via the TuneIn internet radio service. Just select the TuneIn logo from the main Music menu and browse among the 70,000 stations neatly organized into popular categories and select a station that appeals to your mood.
- iHeart Radio: iHeart Radio is a free, all-in-one digital radio and music streaming service that lets you listen to thousands of live stations from across the country and allows you to create personalized custom stations featuring songs from the artist you select and similar music.
- Napster: Napster is a streaming music subscription service (starting a $10 per month) that allows you to play the full-length songs you choose on demand from a collection of over 10 million songs, without ads and without having to purchase or download the music.
- Slacker: Get the sound quality that you deserve with the new Slacker music library available in high-quality AAC audio on Bluesound. Listen to music streams at a bitrate of 320kbps and enjoy all your favorite Slacker stations in pristine MP3-quality.
- Deezer: Deezer lets you explore over 53 million tracks (and counting), and discover artists and tracks you'll love with personalized recommendations from the Deezer Editors. Bluesound even supports Deezer HiFi for lossless quality ($19.99 per month).
- Other Services: Other online music services include HighResAudio, Murfie, JUKE, KKBox, SoundMachine, and more.
Note: Availability of online music services may vary by region. Not all services may be available at time of purchase. Some services may be added or discontinued from time to time based on decisions of the music service providers or others.
Computer Audio: BluOS lets you easily connect and share your music collection from a computer or network-attached storage drive and access up to 200,000 tracks for wireless streaming. The BluOS wireless music system will pull music from an existing digital music library across the network on your Windows PC, Mac computer, or NAS drive using Windows or SMB File Sharing (SAMBA) and the BluOS Controller app for Windows (XP-up) & Mac (OS X 10.7-up). However, File Sharing is not enabled by default on Windows or Mac. You will have to manually alter these settings in your computer's menu system.
AirPlay 2 with Siri: With AirPlay 2, you'll be able to stream just about any sound (including music, books, podcasts and more) from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac to the Bluesound system - all in sync. You can even watch movies and videos from Netflix or YouTube on your Apple device while streaming the audio through to the Bluesound system. AirPlay 2 also gives you more options for control, including using Siri voice assistance. If you are an Apple Music subscriber and add the M10 V2 to the Apple Home App on your iPhone or iPad, you can use your iOS device or HomePod to say things like - "Hey Siri, play jazz in the Living Room" or "Hey Siri, turn up the volume in the Kitchen." You can even group Gen 2i Bluesound products with older Bluesound products in the BluOS App to add AirPlay 2 compatibility to your entire BluOS system.
Roon Ready: Roon Ready network devices (such as Bluesound and NAD) have Roon's streaming technology built-in, and are certified by Roon Labs to provide the highest level of quality and performance in network streaming. Roon is a feature rich music library and playback application that compiles all the music files available to your network and makes them easily available to play across all other Roon enabled audio devices in your home. Roon manages digital music files (including FLAC, WAV, AIFF, ALAC, DSD, and MQA) collected on hard drives and networked storage. It can also watch your iTunes library, and optionally integrate with the Tidal and Qobuz music streaming services. Roon is available for mobile, laptop or desktop devices. When you open the Roon app, it will display your complete audio library together with its metadata and artwork along with all the Roon enabled devices around your house. Simply select the music you wish to play and the Bluesound product or other Roon device in which you want to hear it on.
Note: To use Roon you will need a Roon Core running on the same network as the Bluesound product. The Core is media server software that runs on your computer, NAS, or turnkey appliance (like Nucleus or ROCK - sold separately), located on the network within your home.
High Resolution Touchscreen: The NAD Master Series M10 V2 is equipped with an elegant, high-resolution 7" TFT color LCD touchscreen display that allows simple operation directly from the front-panel without opening the BluOS controller app on your mobile device. The high resolution LCD touchscreen also displays song/artist/album information (including album art) from your streaming online music.
Remote Control: The included IR remote control will allow you to control your music without the BluOS Controller app. The IR remote control comes pre-programmed for the M10 V2, as well as other applicable NAD and Bluesound players (it requires no configuration out of the box) The supplied IR remote control lets you adjust volume, skip tracks, and activate preset commands. The M10 V2 can also learn commands from a universal IR remote control (sold separately). In addition, it supports HDMI CEC (Consumer Electronic Control) for control synchronization with your HDMI CEC compatible TV.
Alexa & Google Assistant Voice Control: The M10 V2's BluOS functionality will support Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant voice control through an over-the-network firmware update (now available). Using an Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant enabled device (sold separately - see Accessories Tab), you can use your voice to access your music libraries on your local network, select presets from online music services, control music playback functions such as Play/Pause/Skip, adjust volume levels, play music in different rooms, and even group rooms together. Each Alexa voice command will need to start with the phrase "Alexa or Google, ask Blue Voice to" or "Alexa or Google, tell Blue Voice to". Alexa and Google Skills for BluOS will need to be setup through the Amazon Alexa app (for Apple iOS 11.0+ or Android OS 4.4+) or the Google Home App (for Apple iOS 11.0+ and Android OS 5.0+ ).
- The NAD network network music player does not feature a built-in microphone and requires a separate Alexa or Google Assistant enabled device (sold separately - see Accessories tab) for voice control.
- Click here for more information regarding Alexa setup and voice commands. Click here for more information regarding Google Assistant setup and voice commands.
Audio Settings: The NAD M10 V2 BluOS Streaming Amplifier offers adjustable Bass (20Hz) & Treble (20kHz) controls from -6 to +6dB. The Lip-Sync Delay feature can be adjusted to ensure your audio is staying in sync over your network with the original video source. By varying the Lip-Sync Delay from 50ms to 150ms, your can delay the audio output to synchronize it with the video image of the corresponding source.
12V Trigger Out/IR In: The +12V Trigger Out lets you turn on/off another device along with the NAD M10 V2. The IR IN is used to control the NAD M10 V2 using an optional infrared repeater system (sold separately) or the IR output of another component. The 12V Trigger Out and IR In both consist of a female mono-minijack (3.5mm) terminal.
Custom Home Integration: The NAD M10 V2 is fully compatible with today's leading smart home systems from companies such as Apple, Crestron, Control4, Lutron, and many others. This means that along with your lighting, shades, HVAC, and security, you can seamlessly control your BluOS multiroom music system from a common interface.
Auto Sense: The Auto Sense feature enables the M10 V2 to wake up from standby mode when triggered by an active Network, Optical, Coaxial, or HDMI ARC source input. Auto Standby must be set to "On" for the Auto Sense feature to work.
The NAD Masters Series M10 V2 replaces these items
- 100 watts x 2 channels into 8 or 4 ohms
- BluOS compatibility for further expansion with Bluesound wireless speakers
- connects to your home network via built-in dual-band Wi-Fi® or wired Ethernet for music streaming
6 questions already asked