About the NAD PP 2i
Bring your vinyl collection to life
This preamp offers inputs for both moving magnet and moving coil cartridges, to ensure proper matching with virtually any turntable and cartridge combination.
- compatible with moving magnet and moving coil phono cartridges
- high-efficiency external power supply for reduced noise, interference, and power consumption
- gold-plated input and output jacks for solid, corrosion-free connections
- LED power indicator
- signal-to-noise ratio: 80dB (MM), 78dB (MC)
- rated distortion (THD 20-20,000 Hz): 0.03%
- RIAA response accuracy: +/- 0.3dB
- 5-3/8"W x 1-7/8"H x 3-9/16"D
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # PP2i
What's in the box:
- Phono preamplifier
- AC power adapter (with attached 6' DC cord)
- Warranty Card
NAD PP 2i reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
This review was collected as part of a promotion
More details on the NAD PP 2i
Features & specs
|Cartridge Type||MC, MM|
|Adjustable Resistance Load||No|
|Adjustable Capacitance Load||No|
|RCA Inputs||2 pair|
|RCA Output||2 pair|
|Signal-to-noise Ratio (MM)||80|
|Signal-to-noise Ratio (MC)||78|
RIAA EQ: The built-in passive equalizer curve follows the RIAA standard within +/- 0.3 dB.
MM/MC Phono Stage: The NAD PP-2i phono preamplifier accepts inputs from either moving magnet (MM) or moving coil (MC) cartridges.
RCA Inputs: On the rear panel there are separate RCA inputs for MM and MC, and a switch to choose which you are using.
RCA Output: A rear panel stereo RCA output is used for connecting the phono preamp to your home stereo receiver.
Ground: A post on the rear panel provides easy grounding for your turntable.
External Power Supply: The NAD PP-2i operates off of standard household current (120V AC, 60Hz) using the supplied AC power adapter (24V DC, 100mA). The external power adapter is separate from the phono preamp to further improve sound quality.
1 question already asked
This device works perfectly between my record player and my amp.Thanks,Crutchfield!
Tom from YONKERS, N.Y.