About the Bowers & Wilkins BB 6C
The Bowers & Wilkins BB 6C is a heavy-duty metal back box for speakers that can be mounted in drywall and solid construction. It includes a 1-inch layer of pre-installed insulation for better isolation and sound performance. A sealed wiring input port is provided along with a speaker wire strain-relief.
- back box for custom installing select Bowers & Wilkins in-ceiling speakers
- compatible speakers include CI300, CI600, and CCM Cinema 7 series
- can be mounted in drywall and solid construction
- insulated interior compartment
- 10" x 12-1/2" x 4-3/4"D
- dedicated wire channel for orderly installation
- 17-1/4" H x 19-1/4"W x 5-1/2"D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # FP30112
What's in the box:
- 1 In-ceiling back-box w/ installed insulation
- Four 12mm screws
- Installation instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Bowers & Wilkins BB 6C
Overview: The Bowers & Wilkins BB 6C is a rectangle speaker back-box for ceiling-mounted speakers. The heavy-duty metal box can be used for both drywall and solid construction mounting and includes a 1" layer of pre-installed insulation, providing better sound performance and isolation from other rooms. This also provides a fire safety barrier sometimes required by building regulations. A sealed wiring input port is provided along with a speaker wire strain-relief.
Compatibility: B&W CI300, CI 600, and CCM Cinema 7 in-ceiling speakers.
- Width: 19.250"
- Height: 17.250"
- Depth: 5.50"
- Width: 10.0"
- Height: 12.50"
- Depth: 4.75"
Mounting: Elongated screw holes on each side of the enclosure offer mounting-hole spacing from 15.0"-18.250" wide, and 15.750" top to bottom. Five speaker mounting holes along the top and bottom allow screw-hole patterns up to 5.50" wide and 16.0" long.