About the Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin
Iconic look, impressive sound
Iconic look, impressive sound
Bowers & Wilkins first introduced the Zeppelin in 2007. In many ways, it defined a whole new category of visually appealing high-fidelity speakers. Each successive generation incorporated new technologies, improving versatility and performance. The current Zeppelin continues that trend.
This Zeppelin features 24-bit/96kHz streaming audio resolution for exceptionally clear and accurate sound. Enjoy easy wireless access to high-resolution music files on your network and high-res streaming services like TIDAL, HiFi, and Qobuz.
Use your voice
Amazon Alexa voice control is also built into the Zeppelin. Use your voice to control the speaker, call up playlists and songs, and more. You can get the weather, ask for news updates, and access many other Amazon Alexa functions.
Advanced speaker design
The Zeppelin builds on the success of previous Zeppelin wireless speakers. Its oval shape is both aesthetically beautiful and functional. It houses five drivers that disperse sound evenly and precisely. Two 1" Double Dome tweeters and two 3-1/2" FSTT midrange drivers deliver pristine, accurate stereo sound. A 6" subwoofer mounted in the center fills out the bass frequencies. Each driver is powered by its own amplifier. This minimizes cross-talk and optimizes responsiveness for clear, natural sound.
The Zeppelin features Bluetooth for playing audio sources from a wide variety of apps on your mobile device. Built-in aptX® Adaptive technology provides high-quality music streaming from compatible devices.
Spotify Connect is built-in, too, so you can easily stream from this popular service if you have a subscription.
Built-in Apple AirPlay 2 technology lets you play audio directly from your iPhone®, iPad®, or Mac® computer through the Zeppelin. That includes soundtracks from YouTube® videos and Netflix movies.
Wireless control in the palm of your hand
YDownload the free Bowers & Wilkins Music mobile app to bring together a wide range of music services in a single platform. You can play Qobuz, SoundCloud, TIDAL, Deezer Hi-Fi, NTS Radio, and TuneIn, all within the same app. (Subscriptions may be required.)
Tap on the little heart icon for the songs you like. The app remembers your preferences and applies them across the various streaming services. So, for instance, your "like" in Qobuz can help TIDAL offer better recommendations. And the Music app also gives you exclusive access to Bowers & Wilkins' own curated playlists for even more music options.
A rich history of audio excellence
Founded in England in the 1960s, Bowers & Wilkins is known worldwide for its innovative hi-fi speaker designs and its premium headphones. Crutchfield is proud to offer a diverse selection of products from this legendary audio brand.
- built-in Bluetooth
- aptX Adaptive provides high-quality music streaming from compatible devices
- Apple AirPlay 2 for streaming music from an iPhone, iPod, or compatible Mac computer
- Spotify Connect built-in (subscription required)
- 5 built-in drivers
- two 1" Double Dome tweeters
- two 3-1/2" FST (Fixed Suspension Transducer) midrange woofers,
- one 6" subwoofer
- total system power: 130 watts
Bowers & Wilkins Music app:
- free download from Apple® App Store and Google Play
- up to 24-bit/96kHz streaming audio resolution
- supports Qobuz, SoundCloud, TIDAL, TuneIn, Deezer Hi-Fi, and NTS Radio
- learns song preferences and applies them across platforms
- access to exclusive Bowers & Wilkins curated playlists
- displays current song and artist information
- control volume and EQ settings
Amazon Alexa functions:
- Amazon Alexa app control
- free download from Apple App Store and Google Play
- volume, play, pause, skip, and repeat functions
- access to Alexa skills such as weather reports, smart home commands, and more
- top-mounted control buttons
- requires AC power, cable included
- 26"W x 7-7/16"H x 7-1/4"D
- weight: 14.3 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # FP41947
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin