About the Linksys LGS326MP Smart Switch
An Ethernet switch for large networks
The Linksys LGS326MP Smart Switch offers speedy data streaming to multiple connected devices. It features 24 Ethernet ports with 384 total watts dedicated to PoE+ (Power over Ethernet Plus). PoE+ carries data and power to compatible devices like security cameras and other smart home components, so you don't have to run a separate power cable for those devices. Quality of Service (QoS) traffic prioritization ensures devices get fast, reliable data access, and robust active security protocols help to keep your network safe.
- Gigabit Ethernet switch with connections for up to 26 devices
- 24 PoE+ Ethernet ports provide power and data to compatible equipment (384 watts)
- 2 SFP/RJ45 combo ports
- 128 MB internal memory
- each auto-sensing port gives a connected device the most data it can handle
- Quality of Service (QoS) traffic prioritization ensures devices get fast, reliable data access
- built-in network security, including port authentication and MAC-based port security
- IP telephony support
- easy plug-and-play setup, configuration, and management
- three internal cooling fans
Dimensions and warranty:
- 17-5/16"W x 1-3/4"H x 7-15/16"D
- weight: 6.95 lbs.
- warranty: lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # LGS326MP
What's in the box:
- Ethernet PoE+ switch
- 6' AC power cord
- 4 Rubber feet
- 2 Brackets
- 8 Machine screws
- 4 Pan-head screws (washer attached)
- Documentation on CD-ROM
- Quick Installation Guide
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Linksys LGS326MP Smart Switch
26-Port Business Smart PoE Gigabit Switch: Built to deliver business-class performance, the Linksys Business LGS326MP PoE+ Smart 26-Port Gigabit Network Switch offers the efficiency, security, and scalability needed to support your growing business.
- High-Powered Network: This high-powered network switch dramatically streamlines installation of peripheral devices and eliminates the need for dedicated electrical wiring thanks to Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+), which allows network cables to transfer power. With 384 total watts dedicated to PoE+, the smart network switch delivers substantially more power than ordinary PoE switches-making it ideal for supporting expansive surveillance cameras, door access control systems, ProAV systems, access points, video VoIP phones, and other demanding applications.
- Intelligent & Flexible: An ideal choice for demanding LAN environments, the 26-port gigabit switch intelligently manages traffic to ensure peak efficiency and performance. Flexible network expansion options and advanced security features make this switch a suitable solution for business-class applications.
Web-Based Setup: With its Windows web-based setup page, the Linksys LGS326MP provides easy installation and management. Compatible web browsers include Firefox (versions 16 and newer), Internet Explorer (version 10 and newer), or Chrome (version 35 and newer).
Gigabit Speeds: The Linksys LG326MP's Gigabit speed ports provide high bandwidth capabilities. The Gigabit speed ports minimize file transfer duration and greatly enhance your ability to stream high-bandwidth files to connected devices without interference.
Power Over Ethernet Plus (PoE+): The LGS326MP is equipped with 24 POE+ Gigabit ports. Power over Ethernet (PoE) is a technology that enables an Ethernet network cable to deliver both data and power. Linksys smart switches support the latest 802.3at (PoE+) standards and provide up to double the power budget per Gigabit Ethernet port, while offering 802.3af (PoE) backward compatibility. Power over Ethernet reduces electrical wiring costs, simplifies installation, and supports network devices such as IP cameras and wireless access points in optimal indoor and outdoor locations.
Note: The Linksys LGS326MP has 384W dedicated PoE power budget for the entire switch. The switch has a feature called PoE prioritization where power is provided based on port priority for PoE devices connected to the PoE ports
Gigabit Combo Ports: The two Gigabit combo ports offer two different types of connections - RJ45 (copper) and SFP (fiber). Only one of the two physical connections may be used at a time. The system will automatically detect the media that is in use on a combo port.
- If both RJ45 and SFP are present (link up in both connections), the SFP will be active, and the RJ45 connection will be disabled and ignored. The RJ45 connection will be in standby and automatically enabled if the SFP link goes down.
- The SFP and RJ-45 interfaces share a common link/activity and speed LEDs.
- The SFP interface supports both Gigabit and 100 Mbps speeds.
Quality Of Service (QoS): Equipped with numerous QoS features, the LGS326MP switch intelligently manages traffic to help deliver the best user experience possible. The switch leverages IGMP snooping to limit IP multicast traffic to ports that request it, enabling the rest of the network to operate at peak efficiency. This allows users to engage in video streaming, VoIP calls, high-volume file uploads, and other bandwidth-intensive tasks without worry of slowing down the network.
Quick-And-Easy Network Expansion: Ideal for complex network environments that demand multiple switches, the Liksys LGS326MP ethernet switch is designed to scale alongside the needs of your growing workforce. It helps ensure smooth and seamless network expansion by leveraging IEEE802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol, which prevents formation of loops that can be deadly to your network. Multiple high-bandwidth trunks carry data smoothly between the switches, helping alleviate congestion and improve availability. And thanks to Storm Control, the switches also help minimize loss of service by monitoring and suppressing traffic levels.
Advanced Security: The LGS326MP switch safeguards your network's mission-critical data from unauthorized access using port authentication and MAC-based port security that require clients to authenticate themselves before any data is transferred. DHCP snooping filters out traffic from untrusted sources, and IP-MAC binding functions help promote overall network integrity to protect against attacks.
Power Requirements: The Linksys LGS326MP comes a detachable 6' AC power cord that will need to be plugged into an AC wall outlet or surge protector.
Mounting Options: The Linksys LGS326MP can simply be placed on a tabletop or desktop horizontally. It can also be rack-mounted using the included hardware.