About the WeatherTech Trim-to-Fit Floor Mats
Protect your carpeting from damage
Protect your carpeting from damage
WeatherTech'sTrim-to-Fit Mats are the first universal-style mats with specifically designed driver and passenger mats, so you'll get a great fit and even better carpet protection. These rugged mats feature a tall outer ridge and reservoir to keep fluids and debris away from your vehicle's carpeting, and the trimmable shape gives you outstanding coverage front and rear.
Trim your mats to fit your vehicle's flooring
Rugged and recyclable
Made from an advanced rubber-like Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) compound that's OEM-approved, latex-free, and virtually odorless, these mats contain no harmful PVCs, cadmium, or lead and they're even 100% recyclable! They'll stay flexible in even the most frigid temperatures, and the patented TechGrip II retention device and molded-in nibs ensure that they'll stay in place.
Get a great fit in almost any vehicle
With ordinary universal mats (the kind you see in the store), you pretty much get the fit you get. With these mats, you get the fit you want. WeatherTech designed them with score lines, so you can trim them to fit your vehicle's flooring. Be sure to measure your vehicle's front and rear footwells before ordering your mats.
- The front mats are 5/8" thick and measure 19" wide by 27" long. They can be trimmed to 16" wide by 24" long.
- The two-piece rear mats (available for many vehicles) are 5/8" thick and measure 18.5" wide by 17" long. They can be trimmed to 16.5" wide by 15" long.
- The one-piece over-the-hump rear mat (only available for select vehicles) is 5/8" thick and measures 56" wide by 16" long. It can be trimmed to 52" wide by 14" long.
Our price includes shipping. These mats ship directly from the manufacturer and can only be delivered to a street address within the contiguous 48 United States.
Note: These mats are trim-to-fit, semi-universal fit models. If you're looking for custom-fit mats for your vehicle, check out WeatherTech DigitalFit® FloorLiners.
Learn more about mats
The more you know about floor mats, the easier it is to decide what's right for your vehicle. Our WeatherTech floor mat buying guide has all the information you need to find your perfect mats.
- black semi-universal trim-to-fit front/rear floor mat set
- tall outer ridge and reservoir keep dirt and moisture under control
- patented TechGrip II retention device and molded-in nibs keep mats in place.
- durable, flexible, trimmable material
- virtually odorless and contain no harmful PVCs, cadmium, or lead
- 100% recycleable material
- rear mats will be one-piece or two, depending on your vehicle
- price includes shipping
- warranty: limited lifetime
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 11AVMSB
What's in the box:
- 2 Black front floor mats
- 2 Black rear floor mats
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the WeatherTech Trim-to-Fit Floor Mats
Trim-to-Fit Floor Mat: The WeatherTech Trim-to-Fit Mat is a universal-style floor mat that is made to fit virtually any vehicle, due to its unique shaping and "Trim-to-Fit" features. The "Trim-to-Fit" shape helps deliver superior coverage for front and rear driver and passenger floors. The combination of the high-quality materials and ideal floor measurements, provided by the easy-to-use trim lines, ensure that this mat maintains the desirable attributes expected of a WeatherTech product.
- Front Mats: Two front mats (driver & passenger side) are included that measure 19" (wide) x 27" (long) x 0.625" (thick). The front mats can be trimmed down to 16" (wide) x 24" (long).
- Rear Mats: Two rear mats (driver & passenger side) are included that measure 18.5" (wide) x 17" (long) x 0.625" (thick). The front mats can be trimmed down to 16.5" (wide) x 15" (long).
High Quality Materials: WeatherTech's Trim-to-Fit Mat is made from an advanced rubber-like Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) compound that is an OEM approved, virtually odorless, latex-free material. It contains no harmful PVCs, cadmium or lead and is 100% recyclable. It also stays flexible in even the coldest of temperatures.
Safe & Secure Fit: To ensure proper safety, the Trim-to-Fit Mat features the patented TechGrip II retention device, as well as molded-in nibs for a secure mat-to-floor interface. These mats also feature a tall outer ridge and reservoir to help trap fluids and debris from the vehicle’s flooring.